Closed Thread
Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the TWW begins, had two embryos transferred today. Feels kind of surreal that we have final got to this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant news ABH good luck in the TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH, how's the TWW going? That's amazing wazza transferred 2 on your first attempt, no other FS would. His success rates are really high for fresh transfers so you're in with an excellent shot.

sadly for me, I had a laparoscopy today to remove an ectopic. It was in my left tube, so he had to remove it. Long story short, my levels kept rising & no sac, started to go down last week, only to go back up again (quite a lot) this week. Biospy last week revealed that there was no evidence of pregnancy tissue in my uterus, so wazza was raher worried. Rightly so. Anyway, it means we can move on & try again in a few months. He also found a bit of endo but couldn't remove it. Last FS said the same thing but did remove it, so obviously grown back since Jan.

Where are you up to KJ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elarwood - I am so sorry for your devastating loss. Be kind to yourself and I hope that you find the strength to get back on track to realising your dream. You are in good hands with Wazza xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood really sorry to hear of your ectopic so sad, I hope your recovering I had my cycle deferred for two weeks been on the pill for twice a day and go for a scan on Monday Morning fingers crossed my AF has arrived and we can start the injections, Wazza found a old folical from my last cycle reason for it been deferred...we have also discovered my husbands sperm has too much DNA and abornormal ones too hence why we could be having poor quality embryos...I am so pleased with Wazza he looks into everything I can't thank you ladies enough on here I hadn't heard of him before..how's the TWW going ABH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KJ35, So far TWW is not going too slowly. I think it helps that my DH works away for a week and then is home for a week. I always have him coming home to look forward to. I too would never have know about Wazza if had not been for the ladies on this thread. We are so thankful that we are with a FS who really cares and makes you feel so comfortable and looks into everything.

to you Elarwood, be kind to yourself.

We were so happy that we were able to transfer two on our first try. Apparently they are changing the protocol in September and if you are under 35 they will only do one. So we just snuck in. Didn't want to have a case of the what ifs, if this cycle isn't successful.

Does anyone have any tips for the Clexane injections? I have quite a collection of bruises.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. We knew this wasn't a viable pregnancy from the start & have been waiting to miscarry for 4 weeks while hcg levels went up & down & up. I'm mourning the loss, of what could have been, but I can try again in about 6 weeks time. I love the way wazza calls you or DH personally to tell you the news. I'm actually not in too much pain yet, quite a lot of morphine yesterday so it must still be in my system :-)

KJ my DH had those tests done with wazza as he has low morphology & came back high abnormal chromosomes but dna fragmentation was ok. However after months on the supplements wazza prescribes he went from 13 million (very low) to 60 million (normal) & 70% motility (also normal). Not sure about the morphology as they didn't test it, but I honestly think his sperm has greatly improved due to wazza, especially since we had tried accupunture & herbs & other supplements but it was wazza's mix that did it.

ABH, I didn't realise they are changing the rules about transferring 2 in sept. coming from another clinic I was always shocked to hear they transfer 2 but we were going to do 2 next cycle. I wonder if wazza will still let us given our history. No advice on clexane, but can emphasize with you. I haven't taken it for 3 weeks & bruises are still clearing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elarwood once you hit 35 you can transfer 2, but I have just turned 34. So we chose to take the 2 option while it was still available for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    when i did ivf with wazza a couple of years ago i thought it was 2 over 35 back then even. he wanted to transfer my 3 viable embryos but I was only 38 so je said he wasnt allowed as i didnt fit criteria...then again probably glad we stuck to the 2 seeing they both stuck..lol

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, the trick with Clexane is to turn the syringe upside down flick the bubble to the end closest to the plunger (do not expel the bubble). Gently gently hold skin, insert needle, pull back a little on plunger to make sure no blood return, push plunger including little air bubble and under no circumstance rub the site. Even if it stings do not rub.

Hi Liney xx