Closed Thread
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tandi, sorry to hear you are not feeling great. Make sure you keep the fluids up and eat lots of protein. I always found Powerade etc helped at that time to. Hope you feel better soon

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hampton,
    From memory it's 7-10 days for pregnyl to leave your system.

I'd check again tomorrow and if the lines are darker or come up quicker it's a very good sign.

The only way to know for sure is to test daily to see if the lines fade or get darker.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by KtKing; 10-08-2013 at 22:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tandi, ouch sounds like mild OHSS. Lots of water, protein, powerade, sustagen. I was like that my first cycle & current cycle for a few days due to 34 eggs. Painful but hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Hampton, for me the pregnyl boosters took about 5 days before being completely out of my system, so to me it's looking good for you! Fingers crossed!

My second beta yesterday was 130, up from 54 on 2 days ago. The nurse said that it was good that it was doubling, but still too early to tell. I ring FS tomorrow & hoping to do a repeat test to see what is going on. I don't like our chances & the waiting is torture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave in and did more test.
    The line is darker on the my first response tests and the clear blue digital now says pregnant 2-3. Now to wait until Wednesday for blood test.

Elarwood that's great that your numbers are increasing so well

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good sign Hampton. Good luck for your blood test xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tandi hope your feeling better how are you embryos coming along? I wasn't in the waiting room then was fast asleep...elarwood I really hope your numbers keep doubling I have everything crossed for you and hamptonk it sounds like you are pregnant amazing...well think my tests have brought my AF on 4 days early because I only abit of a bleed on Thursday then nothing and started bleeding again yesterday but its not like my normal AF really confused hopefully it is and then we can get started in our next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising Hampton! Good luck!

KJ I hope it's AF so you can get started. What tests did wazza do? Hysterscopy etc?

I'm very worried about my levels being so low, I've started spotting which isn't a good sign. Did another test this morning & seeing Wazza this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope your test and appointment today bring good news Elarwood. I have my for you.

Good luck for your blood test Hampton, it is sounding positive.

How are you feeling now Tandi? I have my EPU hopefully mid to late next week. I am so wondering how I am going to feel. I had my first scan on Saturday and already have some follicles and I start injections tonight. I'm feeling fine about the epi pen style one but a little worried about the syringe style. I'm sure I will feel better once I have done it. It is all staring to seem very real now.

Good to hear you are continuing Nickilee. this your lucky cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (13-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg level this morning was 276. So looks like we have out bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hamptons thats fantastic. Hopefully we will see some more BFP's on this thread very soon.