Closed Thread
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    How'd it go today Tandi? I hope your cycle wasn't cancelled.

Yay for AF arriving & first scan on sat. Are you doing a down regulation cycle?

Beta on Friday but have lost all hope. Very pronounced pre AF symptoms started on Sunday, day before it was due & although I'm not bleeding yet I'm sure it's coming. Since I haven't been on any pregnyl & didn't do a trigger shot I caved & did a POAS yesterday & today 10dp5dt. Both very very faint lines, so something is going on but by now it should be darker. Last time this happened I had a chemical so I don't think it's going to be viable. What makes it harder is that we know this embryo was normal from Cgh testing. I know I'm not out of the game yet, but I honestly think our chances are very very slim. Off to see the counsellor tomorrow as I'm not coping well.
    Hugs to u

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Well AF showed up today. Yay and first scan is on Saturday. So glad that things are moving in the right direction.

How's the TWW going Elarwood? I am thinking of you. Also thinking of you KJ35, I am wishing the days in August away too.

Nickilee have you decided what you will do moving forward?

Welcome CandE, good luck with your IUI.
    FS convinced me just to keep going, time is of the essence. So going ahead with IUI cycle 4 but have changed tact a little.. did Puregon inj cd4 till cd7 instead if Clomid. Had scan to check follicle cd8 showed 1 dominant at 17mm so Ovidrel trigger today cd9 & then IUI tomorrow afternoon cd10. That's a day or 2 earlier than past but AF was 5 days late last cycle due to suspected chemical. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone this cycle, a couple of BFP would be great!!

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Elawood hope you ok sending you hugs so glad to hear you are you keeping going Nickilee and starting to feel more positive again. welcome Cande and tandi and goodluck. ABH yeah finally you can get going feeling excited for you, I agree with you Nickilee we need a couple of BFP's on here come on Elawood you be the first . Well go for my tests tomorrow feeling abit nervous and excited because at least we are moving forward and then hopefully if my 28 day cycle is on board my AF should arrive next Thursday and the ball will be rolling again I cant wait I just want to get back into again, although once those drugs take hold of me im sure i'll be saying different and my DH will have moved into his shed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandi View Post
    Hi ladies, update on my roller coaster ride...Thursday's scan looked great and Warren even suggested EPU this Monday but then blood tests came back showing high progesterone (5.2) and Saturdays blood test was still at 5 so now I have to wait until Tuesday to hear if we're cancelling my first cycle? He had mentioned EPU still but then freezing for later transfer, I'm so confused as I'm wondering what the point will be if the eggs are effected anyway? He also mentioned premature leutisation usually seen in over 45's (I'm 37). I'm still injecting usual doses of 375 puregon and 1x cetrotide. Any ladies on here have a cycle cancelled or similar condition? Do I just stop injections and my body will expel all the extra follicles naturally? Wouldn't it be worth a shot to TTC? I think I'll be spending my day online today
    Hi Tandi my very first cycle of IVF I was on a 250 dose of puregon for some reason and when I went for my first scan there was no follicles, my FS upped my dose to 300 and when I went for 2nd scan there was about 8 follicles which appeared we did egg pick up but I only got 2 embryos of any quality and we lost one early due to the under simulation at the beginning so in some ways wish we had cancelled don't think this in relation to your question though. Wazza and my old FS did mention freezing for later transfer to me because you have a higher % chance of it working I am considering this for this cycle but every cycle is different so I don't know what we will do. don't know if this any help to you sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, (thanks KJ), I'm scheduled for EPU at 9am tomorrow morning, we're hoping for a couple of good eggs to freeze for later once we work out how to regulate the progesterone which is up to 8 now. Warren has mentioned transferring a couple of lower grade eggs (if there are any) to see what happens but I'm personally thinking that's just setting us up for failure but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. We know we're in good hands with Warren, so just taking things step for step. Good luck for Friday Elarwood and sending feel good vibes for all our ladies here (I love that today is an injection free day, yay)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for egg pick up tomorrow Tandi, hope you get some good eggs. I agree your in good hands with wazza he will only do what's in best interests to get you over the line.

Glad to hear you are going again Nikkilee, all the best for this iui. The process doesn't get any easier, but I guess if you keep trying it will work one day (easier said then done, I know)!

going for beta tomorrow, will be there super early! Saw one of the QFG counsellors today, he was really helpful as I've been struggling alot these past few days. I'm loosing alot of hope & down right frustrated why a cgh tested embryo would fail but only time will tell. Maybe the fact I had too many eggs my estrogen level was too high for implantation. I atleast know wazza will have some thoughts & other things to try. He was talking about intrapilids & infusions...do any of you know about that? I've done the endometrial scratch biopsy without success & didn't show anything. Argh! As the counsellor said its a matter of survival & get through one day or hour at a time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (12-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beta was 54, which of course is lower than it should be. Repeat test on Saturday but I've been there before & it doesn't look good. Devastating! I wish it was a flat out negative so we could go straight into a FET but I know ill have to wait a while. So depressing. Hope you girls have better luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Elarwood don't think anything I can say will make you feel better, is there any chance of your beta increasing by normal levels by Saturday..how did it go Tandi? I was in at springhill this morning for tests at 7.30 was leaving at 10.30 though...hope you got a good number

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU was on Thursday and I am still in sooooo much pain girls (today is sat), my tummy is hugely bloated and trapped wind is giving me awful cramps, I can hardly walk. It's such a beautiful day today and I just want to be out in the sunshine but am still curled up on the couch, unable to get comfortable. I honestly didn't expect to feel this bad and can't imagine doing this all over again if it doesn't work😪
    6 eggs have fertilised but we're not expecting them all to make 5 days so I'm trying not to ring the scientists for updates while I'm feeling a little sorry for myself😊

Good luck with your tests today Elarwood and KJ I was at springhill from 9-12, I sat with other ladies in a waiting room but we all just sat in silence watching the morning show😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope everyone is going ok at their various stages.

Can anyone tell me how long pregnyl stays in your system?
    I had transfer on 31/7. I had one shot on 1/8 and one on 5/8. Both were only a low dose of 1500.

The reason I asked is because I caved in and POAS. I got positives on three different brands lol and a positive on a digital test that says pregnant 1-2 weeks.
    Blood test is this wed and I a cautiously excited. It would be great if it is accurate as it's ds first birthday today he was our ivf bub from the same batch of embryos.
    Fingers crossed I guess