Closed Thread
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Honeytips, Wazza puts you on vitamins: folate, berocca, co-enzyme, zinc, fish oil & vitamin e all available from chemist. He also recommends melatonin & believes that DHEA helps. If you have PCO he uses metformin & suggests myo-insiotol. We also added maca powder, l-carnitine & l-arginine after some research (from chemist also). Both DH & I took these. Also trying a different drug menopur can sometimes help egg quality. I believe a combination of these is what helped us get so many blastocysts this time. We usually get 1. Accupuncture is supposed to help, wazza doesn't believe it does & it didn't help us but lots of studies show it does. Lots of things to try & discuss with your FS. Hopefully you won't need to change anything & you have success with your embryo.
    Last edited by elarwood; 01-08-2013 at 19:50. Reason: Many errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honeytips - I'm so sorry to hear your results. It is extremely disheartening. I once has a cycle where I was understimulated and produced terrible quality eggs most of which were immature.

As per the post in your other thread, I highly suggest you get onto wazza's list of supps.

Do you have pco?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, update on my roller coaster ride...Thursday's scan looked great and Warren even suggested EPU this Monday but then blood tests came back showing high progesterone (5.2) and Saturdays blood test was still at 5 so now I have to wait until Tuesday to hear if we're cancelling my first cycle? He had mentioned EPU still but then freezing for later transfer, I'm so confused as I'm wondering what the point will be if the eggs are effected anyway? He also mentioned premature leutisation usually seen in over 45's (I'm 37). I'm still injecting usual doses of 375 puregon and 1x cetrotide. Any ladies on here have a cycle cancelled or similar condition? Do I just stop injections and my body will expel all the extra follicles naturally? Wouldn't it be worth a shot to TTC? I think I'll be spending my day online today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tandi, sorry I am a newbie to IVF, so can't help with your questions. Did google help you??

Has anyone had AF delayed when taking Synarel?? I am usually a 26 - 28 day cycle, and last month got AF at 20 days. Today is day 29. Last week it really felt like AF was on its way. Why when I really want it to arrive, does it not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

i'm another Brisbane based WDA lady. I called QFG back in may and was told Nov 28th was the first appointment. I asked to be on the cancellation waiting list, and ended up with my first appointment within the week!!

my partner and I have had one failed IUI - stimulated cycle but only one egg. Im currently halfway through IUI#2. It feels so different to the first one, but with hardly any symptoms other than sore breasts, I'm not sure what to make of it all.

Im so relieved to read all the positive things about wazza, he is VERY laid back and for a moment I was a little nervous it was lack of care, but that's clearly not the case and probably has more to do with how anxious I am for a positive result.

Thank you to all of you who have posted and shared your journeys so far. I've been reading along with you all for a while so thought I'd pop my head up and say hi. It's a great relief to be able to share this experience, as I don't think our partners always fully understand just how much we go through with pills, injections, hormones etc

Congrats to all those with BFP's. and continued good thoughts to those stil, TTC xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can anyone tell me if you need to be restricted with your exercise after a transfer? My transfer was last Wednesday and I have not done my daily exercise since then and I am too scared to start it up again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think gentle exercise is fine just dont get over heated ir start something new that you havent done before

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all goes well for you today Tandi!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF showed up today. Yay and first scan is on Saturday. So glad that things are moving in the right direction.

How's the TWW going Elarwood? I am thinking of you. Also thinking of you KJ35, I am wishing the days in August away too.

Nickilee have you decided what you will do moving forward?

Welcome CandE, good luck with your IUI.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How'd it go today Tandi? I hope your cycle wasn't cancelled.

Yay for AF arriving & first scan on sat. Are you doing a down regulation cycle?

Beta on Friday but have lost all hope. Very pronounced pre AF symptoms started on Sunday, day before it was due & although I'm not bleeding yet I'm sure it's coming. Since I haven't been on any pregnyl & didn't do a trigger shot I caved & did a POAS yesterday & today 10dp5dt. Both very very faint lines, so something is going on but by now it should be darker. Last time this happened I had a chemical so I don't think it's going to be viable. What makes it harder is that we know this embryo was normal from Cgh testing. I know I'm not out of the game yet, but I honestly think our chances are very very slim. Off to see the counsellor tomorrow as I'm not coping well.