Closed Thread
Page 3 of 91 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to here and forums so abit nervous. Like everyone I have struggled with fertility I am 35 and live in Scarborough, had two eptopics one in each tube which resulted in me having my tubes tied last year so we would not have to endure anymore eptics which had left my tubes messed up. I am on my 3rd cycle of IVF and decided id like to go through this cycle by talking to other ladies going through the same. Was on the pill down reg for my first cycle which resulting in 8 eggs, 1 ET(very hard 2ww with a negative result) but no Frozen, 2nd cycle of Antagonist had to be cancelled due my body wanting to do its own thing and only produce one large folicle, very emotional year last year for us so we decided to have a 6 month break and give my body a break and time to heal physically and emotionally. So heres goes my 3rd cycle of Antagonist and feeling really excited, had my second injection today and booked my first Scan for Monday.
    Would like to wish everyone good luck and success

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best kj. Hopefully your bfp is right around the corner.

Welcome back Hampton. Good luck with your upcoming fet.

Laned - just wanted to say I am thinking about you and hope that by this time of day, I hope you delivered a healthy baby and you are feeling well xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

laned  (25-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nicole - how are you going? After my back to back BFN's I am now back in overseas where DH works. I remember when I came over in Feb I was so excited thinking out of 2 cycles one shd work at least esp it being stim no.5. But I try and not dwell upon it too much. I do have a frostie and at first thought I'd give that a go.....but now thinking of moving straight to donor cycle, I am just skeptical if the frostie is going to work and flying in from overseas to have a frostie that doesnt thaw is something I am not looking forward to. In saying that I havent totally given up on it, I will eventually to a FET but just when the time is right. How's things with you? Any scary bleeds - hope not.

Hampton - welcome back, I remember you as I have cycled with you before. Good luck and Cooper will have a sibling soon!

KJ35 - hope your journey is nice and short here. Sometimes we need to take that break and then get back onto the roller coaster once again. Good luck with your cycle.

KtKing- sorry but I have some questions for you - again! I am thinking of doing donor around June. Its pretty hard trying to coordinate things from overseas, I will be speaking to the donor coordinators and have already spoken to FS. With the counsellors what type of questions do they ask? Did you and your donor attend counselling together or separately? And did you and your donor (your sis?) have to take meds to sync your periods and do you have to start at a particular time within your cycle? Any info you give will be greatly appreciated as I am pretty new to this. I am just hoping that my niece being 23yrs the clinic wont consider her to be too young - I have heard that they normally like donors to have finished their own family but dont know if this mandatory. My niece has a 3 yr old and isn't thinking of anymore at the moment but who knows in future, besides, if she does, she does have time on her side. Although she offered without me even asking her I sometimes feel so selfish and guilty. However, she feels like she isnt doing that bigger a favour at all and its a small thing for her, she has seen me cycle and said 2 weeks time out of her life is nothing compared to what I can have for life. I asked her how would she feel if i gave birth and she said exactly the same way she feels and loves her other cousins - as the baby will grow inside me, she said I will be the mum and she cant feel the same way as does with her own son. In fact she has said if she have surplus she wants to donate!

I am crossing fingers that by now Laned has given birth to her Springbok/beke and hope mummy and bubs are just fine!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear All, we welcomed little William James yesterday at 0906h. He is truly beautiful. Just love him to bits. Xxx

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (27-05-2013),Milly888  (25-04-2013),nicole83  (25-04-2013),Westy74  (25-04-2013)

tryingreallyhard is offline Waiting for our little prince or princess.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations. That is such fantastic news. Welcome to the world William!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingreallyhard For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Laned! That's fantastic news!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Westy74 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay so excited to jump on here and read your wonderful news laned. enjoy and cherish every moment. congratulations xoxo

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations laned! Welcome to the world little William - you have wonderful parents that love you more than life itself! What a lucky bub.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD WILLIAM JAMES!!!
    Congratulations Laned and DH!!!! Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful, precious time together as a new family

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look what the stork delivered....a bouncing baby boy!!!!
    Congratulations Laned and DH welcome to your new arrival ! Every bit of struggle just melts away when you hold your precious bubba and when you see your DH cuddling his little miracle! Hope mum and bub are recovering well and will be home bound soon! Congrats once again Laned, take care .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-05-2013)