Closed Thread
Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Chook that's some journey you've been on so happy you have finally got your BFP and you never gave up, good luck for the next few months. ABH you sound really positive we are rattling about with all the vitamins Wazza gave us too, we kept going back and fourth and me a DH finally decided to give this month a miss and let all the vitamins do there thing and me get healthy also get test results back for DH and so a another test on me also and start our next cycle mid August I am so looking forward to doing the cycle with Wazza....when do you start your 1st IVF Cycle? how is the TWW Nickilee? how are you feeling Elarwood good luck with your scan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

chook11  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chook - I shed a tear reading your post. I am so happy for you that your dream is soon to be realised. You have certainly done to tough and your strength and persistence paid off. Much love to you and your belly bean. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

chook11  (05-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly girls, the move to wazza is the best thing for your future cycles. Scan went well, still 24-26 follicles so it will be interesting to see how many on Monday. Old FS would have cancelled or not let me transfer, but wazza is doing synarel trigger so no risk of hyperstim & will def transfer day 5. Also said we could have 2. The cycle is def more aggressive with all the extra tablets etc but you'd do anything right? I'm actually feeling well, just very bloated. Lots of water pear juice protein sustagen & powerade.

KJ good idea to get the vitamins into you & let them do their thing, mid August will come around so quickly & it could be the one. ABH that's great you are feeling so positive. Gives new hope.

nikkilee hope it's good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Popping in (2nd post) again, I'm still trying to get my head around the terminology, acronyms and all your names, there are so many of us in Brisbane I guess it will all start making sense when I pick up meds next week (just waiting for AF) eek! Also I'll try and be more proactive now to get to know everybody

I've been doing acupuncture but still trying to justify the costs on top of everything, especially as I've been recommended to go twice a week now as I start the injections. He pops a couple of needles in my knees, elbow and hands and I always wonder why there aren't any in my belly? I should trust what he's doing as he did come recommended but just wondered what kind of treatment you ladies were receiving from your acupuncturists?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8 dpo & don't feel out of the ordinary except I have a cold & am very tired, AF due Friday so we'll wait & see cause I can't test early due to Ovidrel top up inj

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Nickilee. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Welcome Tandi, all the best for your upcoming cycle. Is it your first?

Thinking of you today Elarwood, hope your EPU goes well.

KJ35, I'm sure mid August will be hear before you know it.

AFM, Starting this Saturday with synarel and then wait for AF and then start injections as well. I'm so keen to get it started. Although am wondering how I will feel on all the drugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    34 eggs retrieved!! I'm sore & in complete shock. That is 20 more than I've ever had. Just hoping that some are good quality, this IVF is a reducing numbers game. Off to bed to sleep it off (and out of it from pethadine & panadine forte).

ABH, wazza is rather aggressive with all the drugs he puts you on but everyone reacts differently so you never know.

nikkilee I have everything crossed for you that your period doesn't arrive. Sucks not being able to test. TWW is torture.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow congratulations elarwood 34 is a awesome number and 20 more than last time...how did you manage such a big jump? were you on different meds/cycle to your last one. When we start our cycle with Wazza next month they are different drugs we are on to what we've done before and higher dosage, still got the Wow for you fingers crossed for you that they are good quality im sure they will be. Welcome Tandi I did acupuncture for the first time last month after my FET with a wonderful lady in West Chermside I will be going back again when I start this cycle I don't know if it helps to be honest but it does de stress me and she is so calming but I only go before the transfer and after not in between cycles, although Wazza said after the transfer he gives you a valum so I may not need to de stress Nickilee good luck I have read somewhere you can get a cold within the TWW which is a sign of a BFP but DONT take my word for it you know what google and the internet can bring up when your obessing in the TWW but I have read this

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KJ I asked wazza the same thing & he can't explain why such a huge jump. He said you usually get less eggs on a down reg cycle & on menopur. I was on 350 this cycle & 300 last cycle but 20 more is amazing. Find out tomorrow how many were mature & fertilise. Don't be surprised if you get quite a few more! You're right about the Valium the nurse said he gives you more for when you are home after transfer & that night so to write that day off!

Ive read the same thing about having a cold, however have learnt from previous attempts that there is really no symptoms that point towards a positive or negative result other than beta test. Torture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm not a part of this thread (not enough cycles) but it caught my attention being a brissy one and it seems lots of you are with Wazza. I am thinking about moving to him (long waiting list, I know!). I've just had my second failed cycle and am being told by FS to just keep putting precious frozen embies back. After that, my dr would look at my uterus, make sure there's nothing wrong.

I wonder if Wazza would 1) do all the tests etc before cycling and 2) change things each cycle if the same process hasn't worked for two in a row? Any thoughts? We've been trying for years and I just don't feel like everything is bing done that could (should) be. Paying big bucks and a huge emotional cost I want more confidence in my FS.

to you all.