Closed Thread
Page 25 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    US today & lining is 9mm & follicle 19mm, had Ovidrel trigger & back tomorrow for IUI, fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck nikkilee! Third time's a charm!!

I'm jabbing away & see FS on Monday. Started clexane & baby aspirin on Tuesday & have been spotting. Has anyone had that happen?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I haven't posted for a while but I have been reading everyone's entries and following up on all the news. I had my first FET last Friday after a really slow stim cycle. I have my BT on wed next week but got impatient and POAS yesterday and had an obvious second line!

I am excited for a BFP but can't quite let myself believe it yet. I thought I'd retest tomorrow and hopefully I'll see a darker line.

I just wanted to wish good luck to everyone and baby dust to all! .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nickilee how did it go? Kadre how exciting have you retested? so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJI have tested almost every day since I got my positive. I've become a bit addicted to seeing those two little lines after never seeing them before! They have been getting darker every day and now the test line is as dark as the control line. Can't wait for my BT Wednesday so I can see where we are at from a numbers point of view. Have you started your latest cycle yet?baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Kadre, how exiciting!! I bet Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Good luck to you Nickilee with your IUI.

AFM - Have appointment with doc tonight to get refferal for DH and I with Wazza. Hopefully an appointment will come up soon. But in the meantime waiting for current FS to get back from leave and also for day 20 to come to start sniffing synarel. Hopefully AF arrives when it is suppose to and doesn't stuff up my first IVF treatment like it did last week. We have had the in laws staying with us and gee it was lovely to see them but gee it is lovely that they have gone home!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH I have just got a cancellation appointment with Wazza for tomorrow I am so excited, im sure the receptionist could sense me jumping up and down with joy at the other end of the phone, I booked mine last month so im sure it wont be long till you get a cancellation....I am exactly the same with my in laws love having them and love waving bye to them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so excited for you KJ!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadre View Post
    Hi KJI have tested almost every day since I got my positive. I've become a bit addicted to seeing those two little lines after never seeing them before! They have been getting darker every day and now the test line is as dark as the control line. Can't wait for my BT Wednesday so I can see where we are at from a numbers point of view. Have you started your latest cycle yet?baby dust to all!
    That is great news, how exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    Wow Kadre, how exiciting!! I bet Wednesday can't come soon enough.

Good luck to you Nickilee with your IUI.

AFM - Have appointment with doc tonight to get refferal for DH and I with Wazza. Hopefully an appointment will come up soon. But in the meantime waiting for current FS to get back from leave and also for day 20 to come to start sniffing synarel. Hopefully AF arrives when it is suppose to and doesn't stuff up my first IVF treatment like it did last week. We have had the in laws staying with us and gee it was lovely to see them but gee it is lovely that they have gone home!!
    Thanks ABH, IUI went well now in TWW. u get a call with a cancellation soon