Closed Thread
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    I'm hoping that your BT and appointment have gone well today Silverdragon.

I have weird feeling ovulation like pain on my LHS today. I had a BT yesterday and they have confirmed that I have ovulated, so not sure what this is. Has anyone else had this?
    ABH I often get the same pains and I am not sure the reason but I do have an estrogen dominant condition which could be the problem. If it continues I would ask for a hormone blood test to see if that shows up anything?
    Good luck with the next journey Hampton - I hope you have a short journey second time round.
    AFM - I insisted on a second blood test as it didn't seem right to determine if FET was to go ahead based on progesterone levels on cd14 as I had only just ovulated. I am glad I did as my progesterone blood test came back with levels of 60 which was right on track for the luteal phase
    I got the call on Friday following the blood test that the FS wants to go ahead with FET as planned on Monday 8th July. He doesn't require me to do another blood test before hand as we were planning to do.
    Since the blood test on CD14 I have been using progesterone pessaries to bring my levels up which seemed to have worked for the blood test on Friday.
    FS did a quick scan on Friday to look at my lining and he said it looked really good!
    If this FET doesn't work I will take a break as I need it this constant up and down roller coaster doesn't do wonders for my mental stability. DH is also getting a bit peeved by it all. I am sure it doesn't help with my fertility....
    Good luck to all those transferring this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today silverdragon! Hope they pick a healthy embryo & sticks like glue. Fingers crossed

I have an appt this morning to hopefully start injections. Finally. Excited & nervous.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today silverdragon. I had my 1st acupuncture on Friday, it was really good & even if it only improves blood flow & relaxes that is still a plus . CD11 US tomorrow, hoping for one good follicle, then IUI on Wed, fingers crossed.

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by nickilee; 08-07-2013 at 07:30.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for today Silverdragon, so glad you are getting to transfer.

Hope your appointment goes well today and you are jabbing away very soon elarwood.

Great news of the acupuncture Nickilee, all the best for this months IUI.

I was suppose to start sniffing synarel this morning (day 20) and AF arrives, so called QFG and nurse thinks they may change me to a global cycle. But trying to call FS this morning and they wont turn off their answering machine. Frustrating why does nothing go to plan. Things always seem to go wrong when DH is away at work. Can't wait for him to get home on Wednesday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I called my FS and he is on leave until 29.07, so was pretty much told bad luck you will just have to wait until next month. So called QFG nurse again and told same thing. Can't understand why I can't just see another doctor, but apparently I can't. So I have made an appointment to see Wazza, can't get in till February, but hopefully will get a cancellation. Feel our current FS is too conservative and just has his hand out. I figure if we are going to ride this roller coaster then we should love our FS. I hope you ladies are having a better day than me, been in tears at work today. I work with mostly males, so at least they don't say anthing, they probably haven't even noticed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck today Silverdragon really hope this is the one for you and I will agree with you on the roller coaster ride its totally draining I have had a 6 month break and a month this time and starting to feel normal again, well the most normal you can feel on this journey. I have my fingers crossed for you for wednesday too Nickilee (I'll do a two hand fingers crossed for you both) ABH I do feel for you I am booked in with Wazza in December and I got a text with a cancellation last week but it didn't come through in time was gutted stupid Vodafone I felt like smashing it in a childish paddy so you will probably get in with Wazza before February, have you tried Dough Keeting at QFG I have been recommended him twice now and have a appointment on Monday with him....what a day you've had I really hope its getting better I get so tearful when the things don't go to plan on the cycle and I was in tears because I had to miss this month too but my DH talked me round so trying my best to have stressfree/healthy month. I read a IVF article the other day about a woman who had gone through 10 IVF cycles to get her little girl, she had blocked tubes and DH was great but the embryos were not sticking,she changed clinics on the 9th attempt and they tested her and she had natural killer cells in her body which were fighting off foreign objects, including embryos and that's why her previous attempts had not worked they put her on steroids to combat the problem. anyone heard of this?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (09-07-2013),silverdragon  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    good luck today Silverdragon really hope this is the one for you and I will agree with you on the roller coaster ride its totally draining I have had a 6 month break and a month this time and starting to feel normal again, well the most normal you can feel on this journey. I have my fingers crossed for you for wednesday too Nickilee (I'll do a two hand fingers crossed for you both) ABH I do feel for you I am booked in with Wazza in December and I got a text with a cancellation last week but it didn't come through in time was gutted stupid Vodafone I felt like smashing it in a childish paddy so you will probably get in with Wazza before February, have you tried Dough Keeting at QFG I have been recommended him twice now and have a appointment on Monday with him....what a day you've had I really hope its getting better I get so tearful when the things don't go to plan on the cycle and I was in tears because I had to miss this month too but my DH talked me round so trying my best to have stressfree/healthy month. I read a IVF article the other day about a woman who had gone through 10 IVF cycles to get her little girl, she had blocked tubes and DH was great but the embryos were not sticking,she changed clinics on the 9th attempt and they tested her and she had natural killer cells in her body which were fighting off foreign objects, including embryos and that's why her previous attempts had not worked they put her on steroids to combat the problem. anyone heard of this?
    This is part of wazza's standard protocol including predisone, asprin, clexane, feldene etc.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that didn't go as planned... Lining only 7mm & follicle only 14mm.. have to go back for another US Thurs morning, fingers crossed size increases to go ahead with IUI on Fri

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Nicole83, I hope I get in with Wazza because he sounds awesome and so open to trying you on medication and doing the right tests. all these articles you read just make you think and wonder sometimes if this could be why we don't fall pregnant. Going to bring this up with the FS. My sister had two kids naturally but it took her a long time to fall pregnant with each child over a year each time so it makes you wonder if there is something that stops us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry Nickilee hope Friday brings you good news

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (09-07-2013)