Closed Thread
Page 20 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    Silverdragon i hope I haven't put negative thoughts into your mind, you would have to be extremely unlucky for all of them to be abnormal, I've learnt the hard way that not all blasties will be a take home baby & it's a harsh numbers game. You still have to have hope because the next one could really be the one & the fact you had 5 frozen is an excellent sign that one will be your baby. The 8th July will come around so quickly & a holiday to California is something very positive to look forward to.

KJ glad to hear you are happy with your decision to change clinics & FS. Fingers crossed dr Turner has some new ideas for you & gets you over the line. Good idea to keep the dec appt with wazza as a back up, you might get a cancellation between now & then & always good to have a 3rd opinion if you're still in the game.

Nikkilee, that's horrible news. So disappointing. I feel for you. Do you have a plan for next step.

ABH, thanks for the welcome. EPU isn't as scary as it seems. I found the first one the worst as you don't know what to expect (plus I had mild OHSS - ouch). Everyone responds differently but generally you'll feel a little sore that afternoon & perhaps the next day. A heat pack does wonders for your belly. I sometimes take the next day off, although the anaesthesist says no driving for 24 hrs after the general so technically you should have the following day off. Lots of water & protein. And pear juice so you don't get blocked up after the general.

I'm still waiting for AF so I can get started on cycle #4, why does it not come when you're waiting for it.

Nicole83, I've ordered the melatonin, maca & l-carnitine you suggested, did you take any of these or just DH? The melatonin seems good for egg quality as does l-carnitine.
    Another round Clomid & IUI. 1 or 2 more IUI then on to IVF

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I just thought I'd jump in again and introduce Miss Kaley Sara. Born 28/6 at 2.55pm. 8lb 14oz and 53cm long. We are both doing well although I was a wee bit tight for her an the poor little munchkin has a fractured collar bone. The pead said it should take a couple of weeks to heal. We just have to watch how we handle her, otherwise it doesn't seem to faze her at all.
    (I'm trying to upload a photo but having issues. Stand by ������)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by KtKing; 29-06-2013 at 01:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    Hi all, I just thought I'd jump in again and introduce Miss Kaley Sara. Born 28/6 at 2.55pm. 8lb 14oz and 53cm long. We are both doing well although I was a wee bit tight for her an the poor little munchkin has a fractured collar bone. The pead said it should take a couple of weeks to heal. We just have to watch how we handle her, otherwise it doesn't seem to faze her at all.
    (I'm trying to upload a photo but having issues. Stand by ������)
    Congratulations ktking on your long awaited bub!! Kaley is just Devine! I hope her little collar bone heals quickly, poor bub. Her name is gorgeous too. Enjoy every moment of being a new mumma! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ktking absolutely goregous congratulations on your long awaited baby, hope her collar bone heals quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats KT, all the best for a speedy recovery. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats kt. Glad to hear that your precious bub has arrived and hope she recovers quickly

Sent from my GT-S5570 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    Im not surprised you were so bloated & sore. Frozen cycles are much better on your body. i started on 75 and slowly upped dosage to 125 first cycle, had 20+ follicles but only 10 eggs. Dr measured the estradiol & said we were okay to go ahead with transfer as there was only 10 eggs. I was in extreme pain for a few weeks, and it worsened when I fell pregnant with DD. first cycle I was none the wiser & thought the pain was normal until they explained the empty follicles fill up with fluid & cause pain. However, since having DD my ovaries don't seem polycystic & my AMH level is low for my age (I'm 30 by the way) i'm now stimming on 350 my last cycle was 250 increased to 300. Wazza says PCO is something you have for life & put me on Diabex and myo-insoitol to help egg quality for PCO. I'm not 100% sure I still have it as I've had to increase dosages & no hyperstim but will try anything that may help egg quality. He also said that OHSS cycles often result in pregnancy..
    Wow elar you seem to have the pco in check. I have heard after giving birth that pco tends to behave itself a bit more. I hope you have an easier ride this time round. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT that is fabulous news. Congratulations on your princess, I hope she makes a speedy recovery.

i would also like to announce the arrival of our little princess. Rhiannon Grace was born on 5/6/13 at 1.30am, weighing 3244g and 53cm long. She is an angel!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two fantastic news on this thread!

Kt congratulations, i had been thinking about you. Bubba is gorgeous! hope she mends her collar bone quickly. enjoy the precious moments.

Bronwyn, congaratulations to you and DH. your angel is here now, you must be over the moon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KtKing, Congratulations to you and DH on the safe arrival of Kaley Sara! Thank you for uploading a picture for us, she is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky girl she is - no baby has ever been more wanted. May you all enjoy this precious time together as a brand new family!! Hope you are recovering well from the birth

BronwynCJ, Wahoo! Welcome to the world Rhiannon Grace (such a lovely name - Welshe I think?) it sounds like poetry. May this beautiful miracle baby bring you and DH every happiness. And I hope you too are recovering well from the birth

TWO miracles on this thread .... may they keep on coming!