Closed Thread
Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well BFN just been confirmed , I have already got my head round it and done all my tears last week so onwards and upwards per DH, I have my positive head back on. On a funny note my DH's reply was "i'm going to have my good luck tattoo done soon, so we won't have any problems after that"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww KJ35 sorry to hear of your confirmed BFN, even though you know it's always disappointing to hear :-( Starting a new cycle soon always seems to help, all we can do is hope the next cycle brings the golden one. I much prefer an antagonist cycle but after 3 of them & no result I was willing to try something different. So synarel it is. lots of water isnt doing too much. Changing to wazza has been the best decision, as much as I trust my old FS & is so lovely, he is too conservative. It has been an easy change over of clinics & would highly recommend wazza as many other girls do too. He seems more willing to stimulate you more & try different things & will transfer 2 blastocysts (not that we will, but nice to know its an option). When do you start new cycle?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to elarwood For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am still disappointed deep down, you always hope you don't have to go through another fresh cycle. Yes my FS wouldn't transfer 2 blastocysts either I was gutted when I lost 4 good embryos at day 5, my first reaction was 1 embryo could of been my BFP if you would of only transferred 2 and let me freeze at day 5 instead taking them to day 6 were I lost 4 out of 5. I am going to discuss everything on Friday. I was going to hold off making a appointment with Wazza until after Friday but I may still make the appointment and see how it goes. When you have that hit of Synarel twice a day and you can taste it running down the back of your throat I can taste it now and it is more intense the antagonistic cycle but I agree if you can get that BFP its worth the try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw KJ your DH sounds like a real gem! He is a keeper hey?
    When does your next cycle start? Did AF come full force yet? Sorry if I missed a post, I haven't been keeping up to date over the past few days because DH has been in town...

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is a gem very supportive and keeps me smiling when I'm feeling low...it started Friday but finished by Sunday night so not like my normal AF so thought I could be wrong but no they brought my BT forward for me by a week which I am really happy about my next cycle will start mid July so bait of time to try and get more healthy and positive again..how are you going with the clomid?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    Thanks for that Nicole, we do seem similar. We've done PiCSI last 2 cycles, although Wazza doesn't think it's necessary this cycle as there isn't any DNA fragmentation. We've had the best results so far (2 frozen, but no baby) using PICSI so I'm unsure. I'll have a look at the melatonin he did mention putting me on it. Did u order from the brand medicine US site? Your pregnancy gives us hope that it will work again one day.
    Yes I bought mine from a health food store in the USA because the price is dramatically cheaper and you can buy prescription strength 'over the counter'.

I was the one to push for dh to be on it and wazza said it wouldn't hurt so we have it a go.

Doing a quick google search I can't see the original Japanese study that I referred to when trialling melatonin. But here is another one I found: http://www.cpmedical.net/articles/me...ts-male-health

It seems more and more studies are finding it to be beneficial.

Some other supps to consider, that I also put my dh on:

- L Carnitine
    - Maca powder

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

elarwood  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies Sorry to hear KJ, good luck for this round. I'm almost at the end of my TWW, AF is due Saturday. My best friend has her baby today at 34 wks, he's doing well but it was all a bit of a shock. Makes u remember how much of a miracle it is to have a baby.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (26-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nickilee how do you feel? I really hope you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies I am sooo sorry to barge into your thread (Iam an old-timer from this thread ).

Ktking - just wondering if you have had your bub yet and how are you going? Hope you still read this thread.

Nicole - so nice to read you are going great! I will be doing my DE (my niece) cycle in Sept, cant wait!

Laned.

Once again sorry ladies......good luck to all you all in this tough journey....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    He is a gem very supportive and keeps me smiling when I'm feeling low...it started Friday but finished by Sunday night so not like my normal AF so thought I could be wrong but no they brought my BT forward for me by a week which I am really happy about my next cycle will start mid July so bait of time to try and get more healthy and positive again..how are you going with the clomid?
    Hey KJ I am feeling so much better on tth clomid this time round! I am hoping it is a good sign. My AF also ended Sunday so sounds like maybe our cycles are same this time round. I have a scan on Friday and a bt to see if my hormones are behaving themselves. I feel the slight pain in my ovaries so am sure I have some follies on the go down there!
    I had a few pimples on my chin from the clomid but everything else is pretty ok. I am still doing the acupuncture.