Closed Thread
Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

Wazza is a bit out there, but a truly beautiful, beautiful man, who loves his patients and is so passionate about his work. He without doubt saved this baby when I had a big bleed at 6.5 weeks. I am now the happy mum of a gorgeous 8 week old. Good luck with your journeys. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, how did the acupuncture go ABH?

Hope you had a good birthday Nickilee.

Im hoping my FS will bring my BT forward, I have had two days of mid flow bleeding which I do think was my AF but my AF is always 5-7 days and now nothing just a slight brown/pink when I wipe i have had no clotting this time either I have done two HPT which are negotive but there is this little bit of hope I may still get a BFP has anyone else had this? I'm day 7 after a FET, I think I am just grasping at straws

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now not having acupuncture till Friday or Saturday as this is close to when I will be O. Looking forward to it, makes me feel so much better to feel like I am doing something, gives you hope.

I am with QFG, with Shane Higgins. I just went with what GP recommended as a FS, which was kind of hard as we had just moved here, so didn't know GP or anything about QFG.

for you KJ, I am thinking of you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I was wondering if I could join your group for some emotional support. We are about to embark on our 4th stimulated cycle after 3 fresh & 2 frozen all failed. A quick summary: ICSI #1 in 2010 - gave us our DD and currently trying for #2 the past 18 months. I have (had) PCO and hubby has low sperm count, low motility and low morphology. We recently found out that he has a higher percentage of sperm that have chromosome abnormalities, and basically FS says we'll have a difficult time falling pregnant. I know I can get pregnant once we find the 'golden one', just a numbers game for us now.

Thanks in advance,
    Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Emma! Good luck with everything.
    KJ big hugs. I hope you are feeling better with all the suggestions you have been getting.
    ABH sounds like we are on similar cycle days as I am expecting O to happen on the weekend. I don't know yet as I get a scan on Friday along with a bt. DH is in town this weekend so i have been busy catching up with him ;-)
    I am on clomid now and take the last tablet tomorrow. I actually feel alot better this cycle then last cycle which I hope is a good sign:-)
    Take care everyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silverdragon For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - I got mixed up with Saturdays. I went with clinic doctor recommended also and with at all been new and we wanted to get straight into it I didn't think about other clinics.
    Silver dragon - yes I am feeling better thank you got alot if research and thinking to do. It really helps talking on here because I think I'm going mad sometimes. Good luck for scan on Friday and hope your enjoying your time with DH
    Emma - hi and welcome you are similar to myself I have had 3 failed fresh cycles and 1 failed frozen just waiting for confirmation and them onto the 4th fresh cycle next month, when do you start you 4th cycle?

the clinic thinks I have had my AF and they have brought my BT forward to tomorrow which I'm pleased about so no more what ifs... I've had a good talking to myself and getting my positivity back big hugs and fingers crossed to everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (25-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for welcoming me into your group. I'm sure you are the same, but I'm getting quite over the emotional journey! Started synarel on Saturday for a down reg cycle, I've only ever done antagonist cycles (4 of them) & finding the headaches awful. Just waiting for AF to arrive late this week & start injections around 6 July all going well. We are trying PGD for chromosome abnormalities this cycle. We've also changed FS to the infamous Wazza, he's put me on metformin & myo-insoitol for egg quality so hoping something will help us find the golden egg.

Good luck all & fingers toes everything crossed we get our miracles soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elarwood View Post
    Thanks ladies for welcoming me into your group. I'm sure you are the same, but I'm getting quite over the emotional journey! Started synarel on Saturday for a down reg cycle, I've only ever done antagonist cycles (4 of them) & finding the headaches awful. Just waiting for AF to arrive late this week & start injections around 6 July all going well. We are trying PGD for chromosome abnormalities this cycle. We've also changed FS to the infamous Wazza, he's put me on metformin & myo-insoitol for egg quality so hoping something will help us find the golden egg.

Good luck all & fingers toes everything crossed we get our miracles soon.
    Hi and welcome! Your story is very similar to ours. We were also with wazza. We trialled my dh on melatonin for sperm quality along with all other supps. He had never used it for sperm health before but I had found a Japanese study online that had great results. I honestly feel that it worked for us. I bought mine from the USA rather than a compounding pharmacy as its much cheaper. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that Nicole, we do seem similar. We've done PiCSI last 2 cycles, although Wazza doesn't think it's necessary this cycle as there isn't any DNA fragmentation. We've had the best results so far (2 frozen, but no baby) using PICSI so I'm unsure. I'll have a look at the melatonin he did mention putting me on it. Did u order from the brand medicine US site? Your pregnancy gives us hope that it will work again one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my first cycle was down Reg, I found the synarel spray tough going and the lengh of time it took from beginning to end it seems forever compared to the antagonist cycle. how are you finding Wazza? I have appointment on Friday with my FS if I come away not satisfied with our new treatment plan then I am going to try and get in with Wazza, it seems very scary changing clinics and FS though especially with the emotional rollercoaster we go through the IVF treatment. I went for BT this morning to confirm BFN so awaiting the results I don't know about anyone else but even though you know its a BFN you still have the little bit of a hope for a miracle BFP. Nickilee how are you doing?