Closed Thread
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that nickilee. Enjoying your birthday knowing your one wish didn't come true must be awful. I hope that it did work for you though but I guess that is all we can do. Will you do a hpt to check at some point? I guess with an iui you need to wait a bit longer than ivf to do a hpt? I personally was surprised my clinic waits 2 weeks after a 6day embryo transfer to test. I am sure many women know before that date. It is forever!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic will not freeze day 5 they only do day 6 which is making my want to try another fertility clinic because I had 4 good ones wasted on day 5 because they wouldn't freeze and my period started this morning so I'm devasted and going to have to start a full fresh one again I can't stop the tears

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you KJ, I really feel for you. Other patients at your clinic must have the same problem, just doesn't make any sense. Sometimes it feels like they are just trying to get more money out of you.

I have contacted the acupuncture you suggested and am seeing her on Saturday, she seems lovely and has already given a suggestion for DH slow swimmers. So I'm looking forward to that.

I have been an emotional mess since AF arrived and so stressed out, so at this point I'm willing to try anything new.

Happy Birthday for Saturday Nickilee, I hope you enjoy your night.

How did you go with your FS Silverdragon?

I hope you all have a nice weekend and get to do something you enjoy. x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (21-06-2013),nickilee  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Sorry to hear about the bfns. It is certainly a bitter pill to swallow. There is not much I can say to make you feel any better...infertility is a hard journey. Give yourself time to grieve, then regroup with your fs and try a new plan of attack next time. That always made me feel better, even if its just a numbers game - changing the cycles in some way each time made me feel like we had a better chance.

Kj - the policy to freeze only day 6 embies is ridiculous! Who are you with? I strongly encourage you to change clinics. I have had day 5 transfers with relatively poor quality embies that have resulted in bfn. But my dd and current belly baby were both day 3 transfers. They say if they don't make it in the dish then they wouldn't have made it anyway. Belly baby was struggling and highly fragmented and I only had 2 left on day 3 so we rushed in to transfer. I am so glad I did. I disagree with the above theory now. My baby has thrived inside of me. Good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ABH glad you've booked with her she is lovely woman just look past the rooms and good luck...I've been a emotional wreck too just sobbing its been hard this one..I'm with City Fertility who are you with? I've been to try out Queensland fertility but I don't know any different abc abit scared if moving but I want the option of freezing at day 5 and transferring at day 3, they are not too happy at transferring more than one either, I feel really controlled by them

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was supposed to read I've been wanting to try Queensland fertility

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    That was supposed to read I've been wanting to try Queensland fertility
    Just like everything with ivf - the unknown is scary. But I would honestly take the risk cos what if it results in a bfp first cycle with them? You would be glad you did it.

I was with wazza (very hard to get into) but also highly recommend dr Peter Ganter. I had to see Peter when wazza was on holidays and he put me on menopur which I believe also helped get my bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is Wazza and dr Peter garnet with Queensland fertility? I'm sure my acupuncture woman mentioned Peter garnet..yes i agree I will get a referral and go see them and see how we feel we have nothing to lose and just need to feel happy, I really like my FS but just not the rules they follow, especially since reading the majority of woman are having freezes done at day 5, I had 4 good embryos at day 5 but they wouldn't freeze them because they didn't colctivate enough at day 6 ... It sends you nuts this IVF either all the what ifs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ35 View Post
    Is Wazza and dr Peter garnet with Queensland fertility? I'm sure my acupuncture woman mentioned Peter garnet..yes i agree I will get a referral and go see them and see how we feel we have nothing to lose and just need to feel happy, I really like my FS but just not the rules they follow, especially since reading the majority of woman are having freezes done at day 5, I had 4 good embryos at day 5 but they wouldn't freeze them because they didn't colctivate enough at day 6 ... It sends you nuts this IVF either all the what ifs
    Yep just bite the bullet hun, I don't think you will regret it. Yes both Peter and wazza are QFG doctors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry butting in here....

Do it Wazza is great he will listen to your wishes !!

will butt out now.. all the best :-)