Closed Thread
Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies IUI went well today Not looking forward to top up Ovidrel shot 19/6, gives me preg symptoms & makes TWW difficult...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet that is not pleasant nickilee. Why do they give you a top up ovidrel shot?
    Good luck for the 2ww !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon View Post
    I bet that is not pleasant nickilee. Why do they give you a top up ovidrel shot?
    Good luck for the 2ww !
    Its just to boost progesterone to support a pregnancy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my TWW now, all went well yesterday, My little frosty was good quality and had started hatching so I'm just praying decided not to go into work today also want to just try and be stress free for the first 48 hours...I had a massage on Saturday afternoon and acupuncture straight after transfer, she was a lovely woman she sat me down and talked to me for 20 mins while i cried because she could tell from my heart rate etc i was holding my emotions in, she had a wall of baby pictures which she calls her fertility babies, I would recommend it to anyone I went in totally anxious and came out calm and relaxd, good luck to everyone else on the two week wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJ. Congrats on a successful transfer! It is great to hear the acupuncture went well. I also did that and really enjoyed the experience. A wonderful opportunity to relax and unwind. I hope it really increased your chances and so wonderful she took the time to talk to you when she could see you were upset. I am glad you got it off your chest and it is very normal to feel this way around transfer time. We all like to be brave but just holding it in doesn't help.
    Good luck with the rest of the process.. When is your BT ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Silverdragon how are you feeling? do you still think your going to get a BFN result on friday? I already feel like im going to get my AF and it hasnt worked, think im just feeling like you, i'll be going onto my 4th IVF cycle if this dosent work and I just dont know if im strong enough but i know i have to do it, i'm trying to stay positive and have hope. I was talking to my DH last night and if this is a BFN then I need to get my focus away from IVF next cycle because its not good for me obessing over it month after month....I have my fingers crossed for you, my BT is on the 2nd of July it just seems like a lifetime away, I will do a sneaky one on sunday though that will be 7 days after transfer, if my AF has not arrived by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KJ. I am still sure I have a bfn although I haven't checked again since last Friday. I am thinking of doing another hpt tomorrow morning to make double sure then stopping the pessaries completely. I have already stopped taking the estrogen...but don't plan on telling the Dr that one ;-)
    It is very difficult going through this process and must be even harder the more tries you have. I am only at my first go and wondering how much more I can take not to mention the cost. I set out a plan on the weekend as to how I will move forward and beginning to accept the outcome. We try so hard to believe that there is hope and it is a real downer when sometimes there doesn't seem to be any. I know for sure I am not mentally cut out for this for the long run. Also I am very aware of my age and the statistics.
    I am so grateful I am in the position to actually try with everything I have to have a little one in our lives. Whatever the result my life is richer for the experience that I am sure of.
    Good luck with the next 2 weeks. I am hoping you get a good result as you have waited so long already!
    Big hugs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to silverdragon For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    to KJ & Silverdragon. Good luck to u both

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (19-06-2013),silverdragon  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I was pretty sure I was out. Poas on Sunday and was BFN, planned to do the same today, but AF beat me too it. BT was due on Friday, so won't be needing that. So here comes first and hopefully only IVF, will be ringing FS when they open to get this started. Any tips on IVF? KJ what did you think of the accupuncture and where did you go? Seeing as this cycle will be IVF, that I should be doing accupuncture too. Best off luck to the ladies in their TWW, got to be seing a BFP on here soon. x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Silverdragon, I hope you don't have a BFN, all I can think about is when I can do a hpt, I keep going on the internet to find out whens the best time after FET, i'm sending myself mad. My DH applied for a job and he's in the TWW, I was like no not another TWW, after I have finished my IVF journey which I hope is soon I do not ever want to hear TWW again!! You can keep going you will find the strength from deep inside you I've had a few bad days were ive been teary and don't think I can carry on but I know I just want the BFP so bad I have to keep going. The cost is a major issue with the IVF, Consultation costs, anesthetist it all adds up and can be quite draining. The age comes into my head too Im 36 in 6 months and I think, come on Eggs don't slip in quality yet it does play on your mind but then I go back to thinking women at 40 have successful IVF so we still have a good few years in us. Good luck, how are you doing Nickilee? good luck to you too. ABH I hope you only need one fingers crossed for you. I went to Waveny Holland in Chermside West she had been recommended to me and she is a amazing woman she has a masters in Chinese medicine etc and she was a midwife too, you have to look past her rooms because they are nothing special but she puts you at ease and she as a wall with baby pictures on which she calls her fertility babies, she knows all the names I would highly recommend her, she is constantly booked up but will fit you in if you are on IVF, she came in on Sunday for me

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (20-06-2013),silverdragon  (19-06-2013)