Closed Thread
Page 11 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    silverdragon...just wanted to jump on and say forget about looking for symptoms...I had absolutely not symptoms at all with my twins

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nickilee, how did your scan go? Lots of follies I hope!

Silverdragon, don't give up hope yet! It could be way too early to have any symptoms yet, and I have read loads of posts where women have no symptoms at all but have healthy pregnancies. Just keep thinking positive until your BT, and POAS as many times as you need to get you through.

KJ, congrats for your Sunday transfer! It is nice to hear that the frozen cycle is so quick and easy as ill be heading into that as soon as AF arrives. The plan I have been given looks pretty straight forward... I'm doing the medicated one but it is mostly oestrogen tablets and no injections!! Yay! Keep us updated on your success!

Tandi, welcome! And good luck on your journey! This is a great support for me seeing as how I haven't really told anyone about our journey and though my DH is great, he just doesn't get the emotional side of it. Good luck with your planning.

i got the call just now that my 6 eggs were good, mature looking eggs and that all 6 have fertilised overnight. They look good apparently so I'm feeling really positive that we should have a good number reach day 5. One step down! Now I just have to distract myself until Monday so I don't obsess over them! And here's hoping AF comes quickly so I can start the prep for the FET immediately. If I am lucky, we will be transferring in about 3 weeks.

To all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on a good result Katie! Must be good little eggies you grew this time. Hope all of them make it to day 5!
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I think I am talking myself out of a bfp in preparation for the bad news. I will fight my fear and poas this weekend to satisfy my curiosity. Exams are all done now so my anxiety levels have lowered significantly!
    Keep the updates rolling in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday's US went well, 1 nice follicle ready to go so had Ovidrel trigger and go back for IUI this afternoon YAY!

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Nickilee. Sending positive vibes yor way. I am one week into my TWW, have BT next Friday. Why does the TWW take forever??

Enjoy your weekend ladies, at least the weather is going to be nice. x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ABH For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck nickilee! Hope all goes well for you. What a journey!!!
    ABH I am on the same cycle days by the looks. I am also half way through the 2ww. Unfortunately for me I did a sneaky hpt test this morning and it was bfn :-( I had suspected as much. I have my blood test next Friday but would love it to be moved forward. The nurse said no.... I am also on hrt for this cycle which has been messing with me. I want to stop the estrogen in the hope my symptoms will ease and my period will come.
    Bummer for me but hope you have better luck abh! Do you have any thoughts on if you are pg or not? 

10. The Following User Says Thank You to silverdragon For This Useful Post:

ABH  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Silverdragon. No idea if I could be PG. First IUI cycle was certain of it, with all the symptoms I had, but was a BFN, as was second IUI. So really have no idea. We will be moving to IVF if this cycle is BFN, that is kind of daunting, wouldn't be so bad if you knew how long it was going to take and that you would get a BFP, but unfortunatley no guarantees. So far I have not had to have a BT on cycles, as my period has arrived early or I have totally felt like my period is coming. I too try not to get my hopes up, too make the disappointment a little easier. Thanks for thinking of me and for you. Been awhile since I have seen a BFP on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nickilee.... fingers crossed for a smooth IUI and a BFP!

Silverdragon and ABH, good luck with the dreaded tww... the hardest 2 weeks of our lives! to you both and I hope you both score BFPs. Silverdragon, it's not over til AF shows up or a negative BT so dont chuck it in yet!

Have a great weekend everyone!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

ABH  (17-06-2013),nickilee  (14-06-2013),silverdragon  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katie thanks for the words of encouragement but I have to say that it will really kill me if I think that this could turn around and become a bfp. I need to keep my feet on the ground and realise it could never change. From the research I did a high percentage of people at the same stage of the 2ww as me received positive tests so it is not looking good. I need to now mentally move onto the next cycle and realise that I have to have a proper conversation with my dh and Dr ad to how many tries. I just don't think I am cut out for this for the long term as I work full time and study part time. This process is certainly very draining and not having dh around doesn't help.
    In the meantime I have 4 frozen embies to play with and only a certain amount of cash (this ivf business is not cheap!)
    Take care all. I am off the acupuncture and will enjoy my weekend free from study!!
    Good luck all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure thing Silverdragon, whatever you need to do to get through it you know. We each have our different ways of coping! Like you said, even if it is negative, you still have 4 frosties there, and I am sure one of them is your BFP. Thankfully the FET cycle is a little more reasonable price wise, so I hope we get a few frosties so we don't have to do another IVF cycle again any time soon.

i agree with you in that I don't think I am cut out to do this long term either....but I guess that may change down the track. At this stage I have given myself until the end of the year until we need to have the talk and reassess our options. But I am hopeful that we won't need that long!!

Hugs for you, and enjoy life study free!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kadre For This Useful Post:

silverdragon  (14-06-2013)