Closed Thread
Page 91 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My tattoos have been raised & really itchy in the last 36 or so hours! Wonder if my hormones are causing it? Not had it before :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx they really are symptoms Funchu! I literally lol'd at your reasoning though, I do the same thing haha!

Sucks you guys are sick Calstar and becca, but hopefully it's a symptom. I tend to get a bit stuffy around O and after it. Nose was getting stuffy today actually.

I think I may have O'd earlier than usual! CD25 today and I had heaps of O pain yesterday and today. Usually don't O till around CD28 if at all so fx this is a good sign that my body is on track and ready for a baby. DTD tonight, last night, the night before and two nights before that so think we have done all we could. I have been temping until yesterday which was really low and today it had gone up a lot so fx that I have

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to have a sense of humour to keep sane!

fx JessiW! Let's hope you're now in tww & get a BFP soon after me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I have to have a sense of humour to keep sane!

fx JessiW! Let's hope you're now in tww & get a BFP soon after me
    Yes definitely agree, you go crazy otherwise. And keeping my fx we both do. Hopefully there will be a big flurry of BFPs this month.

I think I did O too! Temp this morning was even higher! Went from 36.25 (which is really low for me so fx it was O) to 36.61 yesterday and today's was 36.89! Definitely a post O temp for me. Looks like I'm in the TWW!!! So excited and now the waiting begins...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (19-07-2013),Mamasupial  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I had symptoms at 6dpo funchu! Mind you I didn't know they were symptoms until 9dpo when I got a bfp. They were hungrier than normal (actually wanted to eat brekky) and dizzyness/shortness of breath.

Fx for you!
    Thanks MrsLA. I remember you getting an early BFP. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post

So today's imaginary symptoms included: the pizza shapes were tasteless (probably just because Arnott's are cheapskates); queazy on bus (most likely due to bad suspension); weird stitch-like pulling cramps in lower ab area (probably because I'm unfit); bloated (probably from aforementioned pizza shapes... or chocolate); *ahem* gas (again, most likely from the cr@p food); really sore bbs (pretty normal for me in tww); different bbt profile from every other tracked cycle (this one gets me every cycle - they're never the same). I think that's the extent of my delusional thinking so far.
    Now that put a smile on my face! Not the fact that you may possibly (or possibly not) be delusional of course....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad I could give you all a giggle I don't think I'm really delusional. I mean I'm not staking out hospital maternity wards with a pillow up my jumper, bad wig on my head & knife in my right hand... I think I saw that plot on a daytime tele-movie once, something like "A psycho stole my baby"...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (19-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to my GP today and she agreed to refer us to a fertility clinic. Appointment is on 29th August so will be interested to hear what they have to say and to find out if anything is wrong with either of us.... Going to hold on to hope we might get our BFP before then though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    I went to my GP today and she agreed to refer us to a fertility clinic. Appointment is on 29th August so will be interested to hear what they have to say and to find out if anything is wrong with either of us.... Going to hold on to hope we might get our BFP before then though
    Thats so good that they are referring you. Fx they can help you to sort things out.

And hahahahaha Funchu!!! Can't say I've seen it but no don't think any of us have reached that level of crazy yet

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (20-07-2013),Pumpkin1106  (20-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm going to test next Sunday. I should be 11DPO then. I would try to wait till 12 but DH works night shift Sat night so will work out well that I can test first things before he gets home around 7ish. That way I can either celebrate with him when he gets home and don't have to wait all day to tell him in person or I can have a chance to get over the disappointment if its negative.

Im trying not to get my hopes up too much but this cycle has been so normal, my first without any spotting before ovulating and it's a much better cycle length etc, that its hard to not be excited that this may mean my body has finally sorted itself out after coming off the pill.