Closed Thread
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I've had a bit of a break over the past month or so - was trying to focus off other things and we were sort of off the TTC wagon as I started the IVF process. I am currently on my first cycle of IVF. I had my embryo transfer on Friday so now I'm in the waiting game to see if maybe this thing will work. For those newer to the group I have a little boy who turns 2 tomorrow (natural easy conception) but have been TTC number 2 for 18 months now with no luck and also no explanation as to why its taking so long. Thought we would give IVF a try...

Its great to see so many of the "old" group members now pregnant and in the graduates thread. Hi to all the new ladies and to those of you who have been here a while and still trying - wishing you the best best of luck xx
    Hi, wow that's so exciting how many embryos did you get? Did you get 1 or 2 embryos put back in? When's testing? Sorry so many questions but its so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I've had a bit of a break over the past month or so - was trying to focus off other things and we were sort of off the TTC wagon as I started the IVF process. I am currently on my first cycle of IVF. I had my embryo transfer on Friday so now I'm in the waiting game to see if maybe this thing will work. For those newer to the group I have a little boy who turns 2 tomorrow (natural easy conception) but have been TTC number 2 for 18 months now with no luck and also no explanation as to why its taking so long. Thought we would give IVF a try...

Its great to see so many of the "old" group members now pregnant and in the graduates thread. Hi to all the new ladies and to those of you who have been here a while and still trying - wishing you the best best of luck xx
    Happy birthday for DS tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Shelby!
    Thanks We had a little party for him this afternoon.

The clinic I am going to are a low cost clinic and don't do big egg collections - they aim for 4 per cycle. I only got two eggs. They said if I get a BFN this cycle then next time they will up my dose a little or give me a little longer for follies to mature. Good news was that both my eggs fertilised well and 1 was transferred on Friday. I can probably test in about a week from now and get an acurate result. My BT is scheduled for the 18th but thats AGES haha.

We just put 1 embie in this time as they don't like to put 2 in on your first IVF cycle. Especially for a couple like us with no obvious issues. My husband wanted to put both in but I said if it doesn't work this time we will put 2 in next time... eekk!

How are you going? Any plans or changes or are you still chugging along on this stupid TTC wagon?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Good luck for your first ivf cycle. I hope you get your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shelby!
    Thanks We had a little party for him this afternoon.

The clinic I am going to are a low cost clinic and don't do big egg collections - they aim for 4 per cycle. I only got two eggs. They said if I get a BFN this cycle then next time they will up my dose a little or give me a little longer for follies to mature. Good news was that both my eggs fertilised well and 1 was transferred on Friday. I can probably test in about a week from now and get an acurate result. My BT is scheduled for the 18th but thats AGES haha.

We just put 1 embie in this time as they don't like to put 2 in on your first IVF cycle. Especially for a couple like us with no obvious issues. My husband wanted to put both in but I said if it doesn't work this time we will put 2 in next time... eekk!

How are you going? Any plans or changes or are you still chugging along on this stupid TTC wagon?
    Wow that all sounds really positive!!! Hmm I'm not sure what you missed I went on clomid and the ovidrel shot back in march fell first time but then miscarriage had a d&c at 10 weeks, then a 6 week break went back on clomid was a bfn in June now moving onto July with clomid and ovidrel, fx for this cycle only cd8 ATM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back Mumsical! Good luck with your IVF cycle, hopefully you just need this one go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for welcoming me back everyone!

Today, on CD45, I have just had a BFP! I can't believe it!

I hope that can bring some kind of positive vibes for those ladies with long or irregular cycles like myself.

My emotions are so mixed right now. I wasn't expecting it at all. I had a negative test 2 or 3 days ago, but yesterday I noticed my boobs had grown and felt sore. I was sure it would be a sign that AF was coming but decided to take another anyway. I honestly can't believe it!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (08-07-2013),Mamasupial  (08-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Kelly. That's wonderful news. Can you post a pic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lil smurfy. I'll try and get a good picture, they all seem to be blurred.

Does anyone know how long after conception you can get a positive on an IC? I had a negative 2-3 days ago and I'm trying to figure out how far along I might be.

Also, if anyone could point me in the direction of a graduates thread, that would be great. Thank you everyone. I hope this is it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    p.jpg Here's a photo. Sorry about the quality...