Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mum was with me when I birthed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Hoping someone can help me out with my OPKs. I got the top one about 8.30am yesterday morning and the bottom one at 6pm last night. Would you say I would have had my surge in between these 2? My temp went up a bit today but I would say a huge amount...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371880039.057737.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Hi ladies! Hoping someone can help me out with my OPKs. I got the top one about 8.30am yesterday morning and the bottom one at 6pm last night. Would you say I would have had my surge in between these 2? My temp went up a bit today but I would say a huge amount...
    Attachment 38255
    Was that first one done with fmu? I think it's a bit early in the morning to be doing an opk so I wouldn't trust that first one. The best and most actuate time to do a opk is 2pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Was that first one done with fmu? I think it's a bit early in the morning to be doing an opk so I wouldn't trust that first one. The best and most actuate time to do a opk is 2pm.
    No, 2nd. The packet says after 8am. I'll see what happens over the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did this one at 1.30 today, looking better? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371963106.308704.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Did this one at 1.30 today, looking better? Attachment 38309
    Looking very good

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning. I really wasn't expecting it so I was completely shattered. Struggling at the moment with TTC. Trying to stay my positive self and keep telling myself its ok and that it can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year on average. But I think that now it's reached to month 8 of TTC it just feels more out of reach than ever. Sorry about the sad sack post...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    AF arrived this morning. I really wasn't expecting it so I was completely shattered. Struggling at the moment with TTC. Trying to stay my positive self and keep telling myself its ok and that it can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year on average. But I think that now it's reached to month 8 of TTC it just feels more out of reach than ever. Sorry about the sad sack post...
    Hugs for you Jessi. TTC is not easy & anyone that thinks it is is a muppet! I know it's difficult to face, but remember the rule book says it can take up to 12 months for a healthy couple to fall pregnant. I know it really isn't any saving grace & that each month that ends in AF is a massive kick in the stomach but try & stay positive + strong!
    Fight for your dreams!
    X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Hi Jess, I have no sunny spin on ttc to say but wanted to just stop by and give u huge hugs. Ttc is a b*$tch and some months are harder than others. Hang in there sweets xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (24-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you gorgeous girls. Officially in tears again lol. Such a sad sack. Your all so kind, I really appreciate the support. I'm going to try to wake up in a better place tomorrow. Today I've let my guard down and let it all out. Had a big cry to hubby when I got home. I think I needed it. Hopefully tomorrow ill be feeling a bit more positive again. Thanks again ladies xxx