Closed Thread
Page 82 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    fx JessiW!

I'm 10dpo today & had a big temp spike, so fx my temp stays up. I'm tempted (lol temp-ted) to stop temping & just wait to see whether AF turns up. I know I'm too much of a control freak though, so will probably do the normal wake-up routine tomorrow. If I'm not utd this cycle, I might give temping a miss next cycle. I have taken a slightly more relaxed approach this cycle. We just bd when we wanted to (which luckily seemed to coincide well with fertile time) & I didn't stress over vitamins, food, coffee, alcohol etc... Of course I'll make sure I'm totally healthy once I get that BFP (not that I've been unhealthy this cycle, just more relaxed).
    Thanks lovely!!! I have my fx for you too. Definitely about time you got a BFP. Hopefully taking a different relaxed approach helps you get it this month so you won't need to worry about next month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has become super quiet lately! How is everyone going? I had my mid cycle pelvic scan today which showed I O'd recently from the left ovary, really happy to have that confirmed. I suspected I o'd last night and since DH and I spent the weekend away we got the chance for lots of BD'ing. Fx the 2% normal mini DH's make it through!

What's everyone else up to at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD13 here, just waiting to O which I think should be coming soon. Just DTD every second day at the moment and might do it a bit more as O gets closer!

I'm hoping I get my BFP this cycle because I don't think I can handle another Clomid AF, the pain was awful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm cd25 and it doesn't look like I have ovulated yet so disappointed for my first full cycle ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    O day was either yesterday or today.
    Me and DH made the most of the weekend :-D
    First cycle we've been able to dtd at exactly the right time so here's hoping!
    Last cycle it was only dtd 3 days before because dh was os with work! So I've got my fingers tightly x'd

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm cd25 and it doesn't look like I have ovulated yet so disappointed for my first full cycle ttc.
    becca

Don't get too down (I know, it's easier said than done).

AFM - Temp is down this morning, same 11dpo temp as last cycle. I feel like I'm out again. I guess I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings though.
    Last edited by Funchu; 18-06-2013 at 06:44.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    becca

Don't get too down (I know, it's easier said than done).

AFM - Temp is down this morning, same 11dpo temp as last cycle. I feel like I'm out again. I guess I'll wait to see what tomorrow brings though.
    Thanks funchu. At least I'm better at taking temps now. My temp has gone up a little but not a lot. Now I'm just hoping for a short cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Now that Oracle has stopped selling on eBay who is the best seller to buy HPT and OPKs from?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Morning ladies!

Now that Oracle has stopped selling on eBay who is the best seller to buy HPT and OPKs from?
    I like lullaby concepts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went to www.oraclefertility.com.au & you can still buy direct from there (as far as I could tell on my phone)

Edit: I just looked again & it looks like they don't sell opks & hpts anymore. Again, I'm on my phone, so the screen is teeeny tiny
    Last edited by Funchu; 19-06-2013 at 09:19.