Closed Thread
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We try to get home once a year. The Italy trip was a last minute splurge because we knew we wouldn't be able to do a trip like that for a few years once bub came along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    PinkorBlue - sorry for your BFN. Hope July is your month.

Butterfly - buying things for baby is never bad! How's hubby?

AFM - I'm back from holidays. Had a great time. Finally booked in with the GP Thursday. It's not my regular GP, she's gone for a month, so should be interesting. Hoping I can get a sneaky ultrasound out of it!! I'm feeling pretty good. I only get MS when I'm hungry so I have to constantly eat and I'm really fatigued. Told work today and turns out that with my holidays I will have 2 months off before bub is due. Good thing some of that is for us to be on holidays! I hope everyone is doing well!
    Welcome back! I've been so excited you got your BFP while on holidays! What a great trip you would have had. Fx you get a scan

Hubby is great! He had his second SA last week, was a bit of a drama queen about it (Although I do feel for the men having to do it, I was also like, Ok, enough moping around now, time to move on, haha). So he's glad that's done. We have our appointment on June 28th and then it should be all systems go for IVF when we are ready He's been really good though, we've decided once Dad moves out we are going to slowly start buying the more expensive baby stuff and slowly do up the spare room. It will mean less pressure on us once we finally do have bubs on the way, plus it's something exciting to do in the mean time

If you end up getting your scan, please post pics!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    We try to get home once a year. The Italy trip was a last minute splurge because we knew we wouldn't be able to do a trip like that for a few years once bub came along.
    That's amazing! I feel like every time I get money in my savings for a holiday, something breaks argh!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - Ugh, that is frustrating!!

Butterfly - thanks for being so excited for me! Glad DHs SA went well, I hope there's good news at your next apt. Buying things for the nursery pieces at a time is a great idea! We got heaps of stuff on eBay. DD's entire bedroom suite with cot, wardrobe, dresser, and change table were only $800 and it's good quality. Hope that helps. Where's your Dad moving to? Is he (and you) doing ok?

AFM - having shocking hot flashes keeping me awake at night. My first Gp apt is tomorrow. It's getting real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I haven't been on for ages! Just got back off my holidays

Any more BFPs recently?

I'm still not pregnant. AF arrived 25th May for me!

Glad you had a good holiday squiggs. How good does it feel to be away? I have major holiday blues now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Kelly and Squiggs!!! Hope you both had wonderful holidays. Congrats again on your BFP too Squiggs! Hopefully you'll get your scan too x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got bored and made some baby leg warmers ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371046457.865883.jpg

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (13-06-2013),Funchu  (13-06-2013),JessiW  (15-06-2013),pinkorblue  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quite in here lately. Hope everyone is doing well.

As of a couple of days ago I decided I'm not going to temp for awhile. At least not this cycle anyway. I figure that's messed up cycle is my body's way of telling me to take it easy. So no temping, no OPKs, just BDing at least once every two days and see what happens. I have been feeling so much more relaxed already. Hopefully this is just what I need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post

As of a couple of days ago I decided I'm not going to temp for awhile. At least not this cycle anyway. I figure that's messed up cycle is my body's way of telling me to take it easy. So no temping, no OPKs, just BDing at least once every two days and see what happens. I have been feeling so much more relaxed already. Hopefully this is just what I need.
    That's what worked for me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post

Good plans. With me since I'm on clomid and have the ovidrel shot I don't do any temping, opks etc no need for it so I guess that's good to not have to worry about it

I hope everyone is well. We are just bedding this weekend.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-06-2013)