Closed Thread
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone due to test soon?

I'm CD31 now, no idea when or if I have ovulated. All I know is I am SO SICK of these long cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's so great that you ovulated Squiggs! I'm al so jealous of your trip!

How are you going Channy? Did you test for DH's bday??

Heres my chart today:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366237036.499187.jpg

Not sure what to make of that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's still looking good teeja! Yes I tested and bfn as expected haha. Temp dropped a bit this morning but I had a terribly broken sleep just couldn't sleep probably for the life of me. I'm a zombie today. How r u feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That's still looking good teeja! Yes I tested and bfn as expected haha. Temp dropped a bit this morning but I had a terribly broken sleep just couldn't sleep probably for the life of me. I'm a zombie today. How r u feeling?
    Ha ha I'm fighting with myself not to test tomorrow morning... I was even checking out the positive 10dpo tests in the FF gallery! Need to hold out until at least Sunday!

I'm off to have my blood test to today so I should know by tomorrow if I did O.

I'm feeling ok, I've had a bit of pain on my left side the last few days and I'm a bit concerned it might have something to do with my cysts but the pain is not so bad today. I'll ask my FS about it next Friday and see what she says.

When will you test next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Let us all know how ur by goes

Ill prob test sat morning and then Monday. Got my friend 30th lunch on sat at a winery so if bfn ill allow myself a couple vinos

I have very off stinging nipples lol and woke up with metallicy taste in the back of my throat but who knows
    Last edited by ChannyV; 18-04-2013 at 09:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will, I'm really hoping I did. I'll feel so silly if I didn't, I've had all the signs (EWCM, temps etc) that I did so fingers crossed!

I have everything crossed that you don't get to enjoy a couple of Vinos on Sat!

I think I might test Saturday it will be 11dpo for me then so hopefully would show something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelies! Here to update about the medium. It was a bit disappointing, no concrete evidence that he was talking with my Mum and he didn't give me any 'names' or anything. Nothing that I could go 'wow, how did he possibly know that!'. In saying that, his reading WAS very accurate. He picked up that we are having trouble conceiving and he picked up that I'm not getting along with one of my sisters and that these two things are most important to me at the moment. His prediction was that we WILL need IVF and won't conceive naturally but that our babies will definitely be both our biological child. He said my Mum kept telling him over and over to re-assure me that we will have children and that I need to stop stressing that I won't. Right before Mum went into a coma she told me she knew we'd have 3 children, he kept saying that Mum was saying 'remember, you are having 3 children'. He was a lovely guy but I wouldn't see him again. I just felt a bit like the reading was very generic and non specific, I need more evidence when it comes to these things

I hope everyone is well!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds interesting butterfly

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I always find those interesting but I'm like you, I need a bit of proof. Hope he's wrong about the IVF though. I hope you're doing well in general.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    I always find those interesting but I'm like you, I need a bit of proof. Hope he's wrong about the IVF though. I hope you're doing well in general.
    I'm very up and down at the moment. I'm having more good days than bad though How have you been going?