Closed Thread
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad your birthday drink mission was a success Channy!!

I'm so glad it's a long weekend woohoo! Wish I was O'ing this weekend though, would have been a bit helpful :-p

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday for yesterday Channy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to Baby Bunting to do some pram research. Actually really had fun. And think we know what pram we'll be getting now too!
    Nothing like being prepared & super organised :-D

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (08-06-2013),JessiW  (09-06-2013),Mamasupial  (08-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Just went to Baby Bunting to do some pram research. Actually really had fun. And think we know what pram we'll be getting now too!
    Nothing like being prepared & super organised :-D
    I really want to go to baby bunting and the like to choose our cot set. DH said we should do that as soon as my Dad moves out so that's pretty exciting! I saw a cot set years ago that I hope I can find again. I think after feeling guilty about getting stuff for baby, then DH telling me not to feel guilty and saying he thinks its a good thing unless I go mental and spend too much, Im now super keen and excited to get some stuff happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys and yes definitely much more at ease now. It's really hard to know where I am cycle wise now but figure if we keep BDing at least every second day and eggy shows up then we at least have a chance. In a way it's good because its making me not go crazy over temps etc. kind of forcing me to go with the flow hahaha.

Good luck with your BDing Funchu!

Channy how exciting about your scan! That's the day one if my closest friend is due to have her baby girl. Can't wait! At least you don't have any ms which is a massive plus . Hopefully it's just great signs for a smooth pregnancy for you hun. And happy birthday for the other day. Nice work on the fake drinking going well for you too. Ive been hardly drinking since just before Christmas so hoping by calming my habits down early that when the time comes no one will notice me not drinking. That's the plan anyways.

Becca maybe ovulation spotting? It's entirely normal even if you haven't had it before, so hopefully that's all it is. If its brown its just older blood so doubt it's anything to worry about. My body seems to be the queen if spotting lately so don't worry.

Calstar and butterfly, can't wait to be able to go to Baby Bunting for myself too! Will be another friends baby shower in not too long so at least I will have another excuse to check out the range soon hehe.

AFM spending the long weekend painting mostly and listening to triple j's hottest 100 of the past 20years. Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-06-2013),Funchu  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Thanks guys and yes definitely much more at ease now. It's really hard to know where I am cycle wise now but figure if we keep BDing at least every second day and eggy shows up then we at least have a chance. In a way it's good because its making me not go crazy over temps etc. kind of forcing me to go with the flow hahaha.

Good luck with your BDing Funchu!

Channy how exciting about your scan! That's the day one if my closest friend is due to have her baby girl. Can't wait! At least you don't have any ms which is a massive plus . Hopefully it's just great signs for a smooth pregnancy for you hun. And happy birthday for the other day. Nice work on the fake drinking going well for you too. Ive been hardly drinking since just before Christmas so hoping by calming my habits down early that when the time comes no one will notice me not drinking. That's the plan anyways.

Becca maybe ovulation spotting? It's entirely normal even if you haven't had it before, so hopefully that's all it is. If its brown its just older blood so doubt it's anything to worry about. My body seems to be the queen if spotting lately so don't worry.

Calstar and butterfly, can't wait to be able to go to Baby Bunting for myself too! Will be another friends baby shower in not too long so at least I will have another excuse to check out the range soon hehe.

AFM spending the long weekend painting mostly and listening to triple j's hottest 100 of the past 20years. Hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!
    I'm still spotting today however its now bright red. Temp hasn't gone up yet either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm still spotting today however its now bright red. Temp hasn't gone up yet either.
    Still probably nothing to worry about yet though. I get ovulation spotting that is kinda watery red for 3-4days. This month I had freaky weird spotting so many times through my cycle including one part that lasted a week. Dr thinks I may have had an early mc last month so my body is just gradually getting rid of everything. It could be lots of things. Try not to worry yet still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and my spotting is about a week before I ovulate. Everyone is different though

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkorBlue - sorry for your BFN. Hope July is your month.

Butterfly - buying things for baby is never bad! How's hubby?

AFM - I'm back from holidays. Had a great time. Finally booked in with the GP Thursday. It's not my regular GP, she's gone for a month, so should be interesting. Hoping I can get a sneaky ultrasound out of it!! I'm feeling pretty good. I only get MS when I'm hungry so I have to constantly eat and I'm really fatigued. Told work today and turns out that with my holidays I will have 2 months off before bub is due. Good thing some of that is for us to be on holidays! I hope everyone is doing well!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (12-06-2013),shelby27  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    U lucky thing squigg, two os trips in one year, I'm green with envy