Closed Thread
Page 72 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for your responses ladies! I'm going to try and be strong and hold out until Thursday morning.

Butterfly, I was feeling really great after finding out I actually did O but after a drop in my temp this morning I'm not so sure. Either way I'm just stoked that 100mg of clomid did the trick for me and I won't need to go higher next cycle.

Thanks MCB!! Hope you are doing well? Saw your scan pic on the graduates thread, so cute!!

How is everyone this weekend? What are you all up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Thanks for your responses ladies! I'm going to try and be strong and hold out until Thursday morning.

Butterfly, I was feeling really great after finding out I actually did O but after a drop in my temp this morning I'm not so sure. Either way I'm just stoked that 100mg of clomid did the trick for me and I won't need to go higher next cycle.

Thanks MCB!! Hope you are doing well? Saw your scan pic on the graduates thread, so cute!!

What a great feeling for you to know that the clomid has worked Still got my fingers crossed for you it's this month.

Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and then tomorrow I have loads and loads of housework to do, boooooo,. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    What a great feeling for you to know that the clomid has worked Still got my fingers crossed for you it's this month.

Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and then tomorrow I have loads and loads of housework to do, boooooo,. What about you?
    I hope it's my month too

We're about to head to the movies to see Hangover 3 (DH's choice) and then tomorrow I have an appointment with a tattooist to discuss my next tattoo (just a little one!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post

So glad that 100mg of clomid worked for you! Hoping you get your BFP this cycle
    I am going very well thank you for asking almost 13 weeks. I love that photo looks like bub is smiling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Back from my work weekend away. AF still hasn't showed her ugly face but did another test this morning to a BFN. Really just want her to show so we can start again. Going to book an appt with my GP for my day off on Friday to see if he can give me any answers as to why I'm spotting. Maybe I can get an ultra sound. I've been randomly spotting throughout this cycle. Spotted on Friday so thought AF was coming but them nothing all day yesterday and spotting again this morning Would prefer AF or nothing so at least I didn't have to worry something was wrong. See what happens over the next few days I guess. I still don't think I O'd this month.

Anyways enough about me! Teeja so happy for you that you O'd!!! Such a relief for you, now fx you caught it!
    Hi to everyone else!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention that its CD44 for me now doing my head in!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Forgot to mention that its CD44 for me now doing my head in!!!
    Good luck jessi. My last was CD109, so I get how irritating long cycles are. I ended up taking vitex and provera.

Thanks
    Reviews
    12dpo (3rd day of spotting) BFN this morning = waiting for AF and roll on to next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jess how frustrating Hp u find out what's going on soon. I always randomly spot throughout my cycle, but if its not normal for u it's worth. Looking into x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF here, seriously over this whole damn thing. Miss my Mum. No support anywhere. Hate the world today.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app