Closed Thread
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Yeh that's right. Lots of people have found her great but we had a terrible time. Feel much more at ease at the new clinic. Thanks for the well wishes

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah she has been good for us but I think we're a pretty straight forward case (DH is fine, I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own) and we haven't had to see her too much. Glad you are happy with your new FS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear all went well with the new FS Butterfly!
    I think when you're dealing with people that you both feel comfortable & relaxed with it really helps
    Good luck & keep us all posted

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Great to hear all went well with the new FS Butterfly!
    I think when you're dealing with people that you both feel comfortable & relaxed with it really helps
    Good luck & keep us all posted
    Thank you and I will do. I don't get on bh as much as I like anore but I try follow everyone's progress at least

Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Yeah she has been good for us but I think we're a pretty straight forward case (DH is fine, I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own) and we haven't had to see her too much. Glad you are happy with your new FS
    I'm glad she is working out for you guys. A girl I work with also found her wonderful I'm glad to hear the treatment seems to be helping you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have any of you ladies bought any baby stuff for your future bub?
    If yes, what?
    I've not bought anything. I want to, but have a horrible feeling I'd be jinxing getting utd. Also, I'm not sure I'd feel welcome in a baby store. I want to walk in, but would feel awkward & like people were looking at me & my non existent bump and be like "she's not pregnant so whys she in here"
    Probably unjustified but still *blushes*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha Channy that article was awesome! So true. Was talking to DH about it all and he said he was starting to worry that he was losing stamina because he is sick of DTD, so he was relieved that it happens to a lot of ppl TTC.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (25-05-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    So ive been researching vitex a bit and turns out that can cause spotting mid cycle. It's the only thing I've done differently this month so I'm thinking its that. I only started taking it to shorten my cycles but thinking I might stop taking it. Prefer the long cycle to random spotting. Plus I've had headaches almost non stop since taking it too. Has anyone else had side affects from vitex?
    I was on Vitex for 3 cycles. I didn't have any spotting but if I didn't take it in the morning I definitely got headaches. Otherwise it shortened my cycles and worked!! Good luck.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (25-05-2013),Mamasupial  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Have any of you ladies bought any baby stuff for your future bub?
    If yes, what?
    I've not bought anything. I want to, but have a horrible feeling I'd be jinxing getting utd. Also, I'm not sure I'd feel welcome in a baby store. I want to walk in, but would feel awkward & like people were looking at me & my non existent bump and be like "she's not pregnant so whys she in here"
    Probably unjustified but still *blushes*
    Yep I have some things, most bought online though. I have
    - patchwork quilt from etsy
    - cushions and owl pillow from etsy
    - electric Brest pump and bottles from baby expo
    - baby mobile from etsy
    - a few woombies
    - bouncer from scoopon
    - bottle sterilizer
    - a few cute onesies

I buy something little everything I get af or am feeling really down, I am not superstitious and I figure it will make the big expense less later.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Calstar  (26-05-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Just thought I'd copy and past the update I sent to a friend if anyone was interested to read how we went. Changed DHs name to DH of course for privacy. We are both very happy with how it went.

The centre was super inviting, the nurse at the front desk was absolutely lovely and we straight away felt better because she was making jokes and talking to us like we were real people. The doctor was sooooo relaxed, DH said it looked like he was about to fall asleep, haha. He made us feel like we are normal people and that this wont be the big horrible scary thing we are probably thinking in our mind. He said DH has to have another semen analysis done but that it's more than likely going to be exactly the same or pretty close. He said with the morphology issue, it's the one thing that never really changes because its related to a mans DNA and not environmental. He said for me he's happy for me to not worry about bloods for now but to just get a pelvic scan done. I mentioned AF only lasts a day or two so he would like me to get a mid cycle scan to check my lining is building enough. He said if my cycles were irregular and I had a light AF then he'd be concerned but because they are like clockwork he doesn't think it will be an issue. He never mentioned my BMI at all so I didn't bring it up (It's on the form so it's not like I was hiding anything). We have our follow up appointment on June 28th where they will make the appointment for the counsellor and check we have all the right forms. After that, we just call them when we are ready to go and they order our drugs for us! He said he's confident we will take home a baby in no more than 3 cycles He never tried to make DH feel bad or anything and we both left there with huge smiles on our faces! So much better than the other FS we saw. I also found out that my GP and the last FS should have pointed out that my vitamin D is actually far too low considering we are trying to get pregnant and I should be taking a supplement. He said vitamin D is essential for a healthy pregnancy and he was shocked I hadn't been put on a supplement before this. So I bought some on the way home! All in all I at least know now that we can get everything we need to get done while I'm trying to lose the weight. He even said we can see a counsellor and then not even start for a year if we don't want to but it's best to get all this done now and then when we are ready we don't have to wait we can just start straight away YIPEEE!! I'm so happy!!!

Thanks for reading lovelies.

Channy and pony tail, how are you feeling?

I'm still over the moon for you guys and squiggs!

So glad this FS was so much better for you two!! A bub within 3 months!! How exciting!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (25-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yep I have some things, most bought online though. I have
    - patchwork quilt from etsy
    - cushions and owl pillow from etsy
    - electric Brest pump and bottles from baby expo
    - baby mobile from etsy
    - a few woombies
    - bouncer from scoopon
    - bottle sterilizer
    - a few cute onesies

I buy something little everything I get af or am feeling really down, I am not superstitious and I figure it will make the big expense less later.
    Was the baby expo good?
    I really wanted to go, but had no one to go with & didn't really fancy going alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Was the baby expo good?
    I really wanted to go, but had no one to go with & didn't really fancy going alone
    It was quite full on but interesting I felt bad going since I wasn't utd at the time but meh