Closed Thread
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. You're right MCB, even if I don't get a BFP this cycle it looks like Clomid has made a big difference to my cycle and at least this is a step in the right direction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I think this is the first month in tww where I am happy to wait until testing date, I hav no urge to test early at all. Wonder if that will last lol, 7dpo happy Monday ladies, wish I didn't hav to go to work, boo

Ps teeja, looks like implantation to me
    I have everything crossed for you Channy, I'm really hoping we can be due date buddies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I have everything crossed for you Channy, I'm really hoping we can be due date buddies!
    Me too!!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teeja - chart is looking good. Hopefully it ends in a BFP for you! And everyone else testing this month.

MCB - pretty sure I O'd over the weekend. Cramping on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I have to wait till 4:30-5 to get the result for the day.

Channy - I know what you mean about being ok to wait to test. When are you testing?

My sister-in-law announced this weekend she's 5 weeks pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in the past 8 months. The other two didn't stick. She was the only person on this planet (who I know personally) that was allowed to get UTD before I did. She's been through hell while TTC and I am STILL jealous (I hope that doesn't make me a bad person). But very happy for her. Just hoping I get pregnant in May so our little ones can be besties just like DD and my niece who are 5 weeks apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Teeja - chart is looking good. Hopefully it ends in a BFP for you! And everyone else testing this month.

MCB - pretty sure I O'd over the weekend. Cramping on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I have to wait till 4:30-5 to get the result for the day.

Channy - I know what you mean about being ok to wait to test. When are you testing?

My sister-in-law announced this weekend she's 5 weeks pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in the past 8 months. The other two didn't stick. She was the only person on this planet (who I know personally) that was allowed to get UTD before I did. She's been through hell while TTC and I am STILL jealous (I hope that doesn't make me a bad person). But very happy for her. Just hoping I get pregnant in May so our little ones can be besties just like DD and my niece who are 5 weeks apart.
    Lovely for ur SIL but completely understandable ud feel a tad jealous but ur turn is coming really soon!

Ill b testing next Monday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I cannot reply to your post as there is a new thread but Kelly I will be finding out the sex as soon as I can! I told my mum, dad and sister yesterday and they were so excited but didn't want me keeping the sex to myself haha. I will still be your ttc buddy
    oh wow congrats on your 9 years! Hope you had a lovely time

Teeja your chart is looking promising! Think you may have implanted (I have my fingers crossed for you!)

Sounds good squiggs, hope you have o'd

I have my fingers crossed it is your turn next Jessi! I will keep checking in to see how you are going

Oh MrsLA that sucks about baby the invites... You are a great sister and aunty though

Good luck everyone!!
    Nawww thanks MCB, hopefully

hows your pregnancy going? Everything healthy and growing well? Hopefully I get to join you in December! Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies does anyone ever get tired of healthy things to take for work lunch? Any ideas for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ladies does anyone ever get tired of healthy things to take for work lunch? Any ideas for me?
    Every couple of weekends I try to do a big cook up of some of the Michelle Bridges recipes that are easy to freeze (lasagne, moussaka etc) and then DH and I just grab something from the freezer before we head to work. The recipes are easy to do, very tasty and all around 300 calories. I highly recommend her No Excuses cookbook. You can pick it up for about $19 from target

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds nice, I hav her last 5kg book and the recipes are yum. Crap thing is our freezer is always full coz we buy our meat from FILs butcher by the month. Need a deep freezer badly! I might grab that book though, thanks for the idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Nawww thanks MCB, hopefully

hows your pregnancy going? Everything healthy and growing well? Hopefully I get to join you in December! Fx
    Its going good so far. No morning sickness thankfully!! I have my first scan Friday when I'm 7 weeks so hopefully little one is growing nicely in there hope you can join December too!! X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (16-04-2013)