Closed Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning all! Hope you are all well? 1 more sleep and I'm off to Noosa for a relaxing extra long weekend with DH, my bestie and her DH. Cannot wait!

I'm on Cd9 of my 2nd cycle of Clomid (100mg) and just waiting to O now.
    I started doing OPKs on Monday and think they are starting to get darker: ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368572262.371295.jpg

And my chart looks semi normal for the first time ever!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1368572292.429819.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does look like they are getting darker Teeja

Have fun in Noosa!

I don't think the baby bonus will really affect many people, will it? I don't understand much about it but I assume it will only affect people who aren't working anyway?

One and a half weeks until our FS appointment, it's gone pretty quickly actually. I reckon I won't get down to a BMI of 35 by August so we will probably be pushing back IVF AGAIN until Sept/Oct. We will continue to try naturally in the meantime of course

We booked a weekend away mid June, can't wait! We really need it. There will be no talk of TTC on this weekend away, it's just going to be about me and DH and that's it.

I hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I've been TTC since a d&c in January. I got my first period after d&c in march, then in April and may :-(
    I'm using opks this month, last month I apparently didn't ovulate?
    Any advice for using opks? I only have one tube due to ectopic pregnancy so I'm not even sure I can fall again :-(
    TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Teeja- yay for long weekend! Iv never been to moods, can't wait to hear all about it.

Butterfly- not long now, are u still dieting? Never know a natural miracle might happen in the meantime fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome calstar it just means we prefer not to do the April test thread then jump into the may test thread etc etc, we just stay here until we get our bfp. Good luck on your ttc journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good teeja have fun in noosa.

Mumzy welcome! I had a d&c last week after a miscarriage can I ask how many weeks it took till you got your period? I use to take my opks at 2 pm a lot of people recommend doing it twice a day like 11am and 2 pm, never do an opk with first morning urine. I think one tube will be fine it's all you need. I heard somewhere that your tubes take it in turns to release an egg so maybe you might only get a chance 1 every 2 months, but I'm no dr good luck!!

I'm having a weekend down at the Gold Coast next weekend for our wedding anniversary and I can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Looking good teeja have fun in noosa.

Mumzy welcome! I had a d&c last week after a miscarriage can I ask how many weeks it took till you got your period? I use to take my opks at 2 pm a lot of people recommend doing it twice a day like 11am and 2 pm, never do an opk with first morning urine. I think one tube will be fine it's all you need. I heard somewhere that your tubes take it in turns to release an egg so maybe you might only get a chance 1 every 2 months, but I'm no dr good luck!!

I'm having a weekend down at the Gold Coast next weekend for our wedding anniversary and I can't wait!!
    Hi, I had my d&c on 15 th January and got my first period after on the 8th march. After the d&c the nurse told me I would be highly fertile, but nothing yet. Thanks for the info on opks, I'm thinking I may start charting too. When do you start? Is it best to start on a particular cycle day??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I'm just trying to work out when I might get af but I guess that's impossible and I just have to play the waiting game.

I have no idea about temping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Start temping on CD1 - day one of AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Start temping on CD1 - day one of AF
    Looks like I'm out this month, I'll start next month, thanks :-)