Closed Thread
Page 36 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 942
  1. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    shelby27  (14-05-2013)

  3. #352
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Well that's interesting, no more baby bonus so says the budget.
    Just thought I would let you know in regards to baby bonus:

    Baby bonus will be abolished, extra 2k for first child through FTB A for families who qualify, 1k for subsequent children.

    PPL at the moment is untouched.

    So exciting you get your fur baby Channy

  4. #353
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Just thought I would let you know in regards to baby bonus:

    Baby bonus will be abolished, extra 2k for first child through FTB A for families who qualify, 1k for subsequent children.

    PPL at the moment is untouched.

    So exciting you get your fur baby Channy
    However this will not come into effect until march 1st 2014

  5. #354
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    However this will not come into effect until march 1st 2014
    Let's hope so!

    As everyone on this thread will have their babies before then!!

  6. #355
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,081
    Thanks
    7,246
    Thanked
    5,860
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think we will need a truck load of baby dust so we can all have a bub before then.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    butterfly2013  (15-05-2013)

  8. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep I don't like my chances of getting pregnant in 2 weeks time. Not that it matters because I work so I get the PPL.

  9. #357
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't like my chances either, but I will also be entitled to ppl. It's not that bad though as like MCB said families will still get $2000 under the other scheme. Being a childless couple we currently don't receive any benefits so I don't quite understand it all. But do know a lot of mummies to b on other friends were freaking out that it was coming into effect in July but it doesn't til march

  10. #358
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,709
    Thanks
    582
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies. I'm going to join you all on here if that's ok.
    Officially been TTC since April, but more actively this month. It'll be baby #1 for us, and I've been waiting forever for them
    Body's being a bit weird this cycle. Had 3 days spotting, one day full AF, then another 4 days spotting.
    Had a HCG check just in case but BFN. I'll be having progesterone level checks on CD21 - two tests actually, one 21 days from spotting & 21 days from the one day AF.
    I'm hoping everything is a-ok and that I'm just worrying myself about nothing because I'm desperate for a bub.

    DH is OS when I think I'm ovulating this cycle...good times :-/
    But hopefully we can DTD enough before he goes to load up on swimmers lol tmi!!

    Look forward to joining you all on this beautiful & hopefully short (for all) journey!

    Quick (dumb) Q - what does the "not wanting to move" bit of the topics title mean?

  11. #359
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Even if you don't have babies by the start of March you will all get PPL if you're working anyways and get more money through family fax benefits

    Got my fingers crossed for you all

  12. #360
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,259
    Thanks
    1,046
    Thanked
    1,752
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Hello ladies. I'm going to join you all on here if that's ok.
    Officially been TTC since April, but more actively this month. It'll be baby #1 for us, and I've been waiting forever for them
    Body's being a bit weird this cycle. Had 3 days spotting, one day full AF, then another 4 days spotting.
    Had a HCG check just in case but BFN. I'll be having progesterone level checks on CD21 - two tests actually, one 21 days from spotting & 21 days from the one day AF.
    I'm hoping everything is a-ok and that I'm just worrying myself about nothing because I'm desperate for a bub.

    DH is OS when I think I'm ovulating this cycle...good times :-/
    But hopefully we can DTD enough before he goes to load up on swimmers lol tmi!!

    Look forward to joining you all on this beautiful & hopefully short (for all) journey!

    Quick (dumb) Q - what does the "not wanting to move" bit of the topics title mean?
    Welcome and good luck.

    The lady that started this thread got sick of jumping from one testing thread to the next each month so started the "not wanting to move" thread for ppl that were happy to chat in one thread until they got a bfp. There is not a "graduates thread" full of lucky women who have all graduated from here with bfps

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (15-05-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Sevven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1480
    Last Post: 13-02-2013, 13:59
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10
  3. TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!
    By pinkorblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1475
    Last Post: 16-08-2012, 19:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Wendys Music School
Wendy’s Music School. Experience, Quality and great service! For qualifying students we will get you playing or singing your favourite music in 90 days GUARANTEED! Book a free assessment online now!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!