Closed Thread
Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im so deeply sorry for both if your losses Shelby and Pinkorblue. Thoughts are with you. Hopefully you will both get your healthy sticky bubs soon. We are all here for you.

AFM it's my DHs birthday today. Haven't really seen him as he is on arvo shift and I work days. Planning on surprising him when he gets home with a lemon meringue tart with candle and a bit of BDing hehe! It's my birthday Thursday so going to have our parents and siblings over then for a proper cake to celebrate for the both of us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

pinkorblue  (13-05-2013),shelby27  (13-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls!

Just lurking in the background...

Shelby and PinkorBlue - so sorry for both of your losses. Everything happens for a reason, and the beautiful baby that both of you will someday end up having will not have been possible without this loss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy birthday MrJessiW!

I took my Canadian friends who r staying with me to a local thrift shop today and on the odd chance found an awesome red lamp which will be perfect for the red and navy nursery I want for $10, bargain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Happy birthday MrJessiW!

I took my Canadian friends who r staying with me to a local thrift shop today and on the odd chance found an awesome red lamp which will be perfect for the red and navy nursery I want for $10, bargain
    Awesome find! Meant to be I would say. And thank you, he enjoyed his surprise haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your TWW Channy! So hoping your more relaxed un monitored cycle has worked for you.

AFM still waiting to O but should be in the next few days, DTD every day now so fx for our sticky this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Good luck for your TWW Channy! So hoping your more relaxed un monitored cycle has worked for you.

AFM still waiting to O but should be in the next few days, DTD every day now so fx for our sticky this month!
    Fx

What's your test day Channy?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    30th may at 16dpo

I have progesterone test on 22nd too. Iv decided to only use a digi test and not muck around with frer. Well c what happens. Best tww ever coz I get my puppy this Saturday so either way I get a new baby

U still my test buddy Jessi?
    Last edited by ChannyV; 14-05-2013 at 08:43.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (14-05-2013),JessiW  (14-05-2013),shelby27  (14-05-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy early birthday Jessi! Hopefully in 9 months you'll both be getting one precious present!

Good find on the lamp Channy!

AFM - CD19 and just waiting it out. I don't know if it's the break we took, all the BDing we did, or the "clean out" from the HSG but I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. TMI - I think the HSG really does clean you out because not as much "fell out" after all the BDing we did this week as usually does the next day. I actually had to ask DH if he finished everytime! So it's all in there somewhere. I just hope one of them found the egg. Anyway, I'm a bit worried to feel this positive about this cycle. All the more disappointing if a BFN comes. Oh well, only 8 more days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Happy early birthday Jessi! Hopefully in 9 months you'll both be getting one precious present!

AFM - CD19 and just waiting it out. I don't know if it's the break we took, all the BDing we did, or the "clean out" from the HSG but I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle. TMI - I think the HSG really does clean you out because not as much "fell out" after all the BDing we did this week as usually does the next day. I actually had to ask DH if he finished everytime! So it's all in there somewhere. I just hope one of them found the egg. Anyway, I'm a bit worried to feel this positive about this cycle. All the more disappointing if a BFN comes. Oh well, only 8 more days!
    Good luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (14-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post

Fingers are crossed!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (14-05-2013)