Closed Thread
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    You are lucky channy! I woke up with a head cold/ extremely sore sinus. And I'm running the Mother's Day at kindy today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish I had a long weekend I'm so tired, have a long day at work today and have to do a uni assignment on the weekend too. But I also hope the weekend goes fast so I get to my BFP faster!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What I'd do for home-made brownie right now - warm and soft! not fair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cracked and had icecream last night , but I was healthy for the rest of the week, so I think it's okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Brownies are sooooo yum, and with ice cream *drools*.

I've been surprisingly really good. This is my 11th day sugar free and I feel fantastic, no cravings at all and my appetite has decreased in such a way that I only eat because I have to. I've NEVER been like that. I'm usually ready to stab my work mates with a fork just to get food at around 3pm but nope! I've lost 2.2 kilos so far

What's everyone doing for mothers day? It's the first mothers day without my Mum but the whole family is still getting together for lunch I got a heart charm that breaks in half that says 'mother and daughter' and put half with Mum at her burial plot and keeping half on my chain. I never got a chance to put anything in her coffin before cremation which upset me so now I know that half of this charm is always with her at her place of rest I feel much better. I touch the charm several times a day and smile thinking about my Mum.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (a great LONG one for you Channy!) X

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So I just got back from the doctors! (my first appointment since TTC) Have to get all my bloods done (maybe next weekend) and... I have a referral! To Dr Sharon Li. http://www.drsharonli.com/web/home.html

I am so excited! I didn't walk in there and ask for a referral. I just explained my CD97 situation and the PCOS and she referred me straight away!!! YAYYY sooo excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Brownies are sooooo yum, and with ice cream *drools*.

I've been surprisingly really good. This is my 11th day sugar free and I feel fantastic, no cravings at all and my appetite has decreased in such a way that I only eat because I have to. I've NEVER been like that. I'm usually ready to stab my work mates with a fork just to get food at around 3pm but nope! I've lost 2.2 kilos so far

What's everyone doing for mothers day? It's the first mothers day without my Mum but the whole family is still getting together for lunch I got a heart charm that breaks in half that says 'mother and daughter' and put half with Mum at her burial plot and keeping half on my chain. I never got a chance to put anything in her coffin before cremation which upset me so now I know that half of this charm is always with her at her place of rest I feel much better. I touch the charm several times a day and smile thinking about my Mum.

I hope everyone has a great weekend (a great LONG one for you Channy!) X

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Well done on ur anti sugar journey, sounds like ur doing really well.

So beautiful about the charm

I'm having lunch at one of my fab places with my and dhs family tomorrow for mothers day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha so I've given in and I'm about to start making brownies! You girls have given me a craving! I have been good the past few days though and haven't been indulging.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For those of us that are not yet mummies, just think next yr we will all have little bundles of our own (positive thoughts). Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely mums out there xx

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (12-05-2013),Funchu  (12-05-2013),JessiW  (12-05-2013),Mamasupial  (12-05-2013),Pumpkin1106  (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I second that thought channy! Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Xx