Closed Thread
Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone else feel this way every month?

1343942018176_3667362.png

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (09-05-2013),ChannyV  (09-05-2013),JessiW  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Absolutely this ^^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Squiggs I absolutely love that!!! So true.

Thanks girls, glad my body is somewhat behaving at the moment. Hate when it throws you a curveball just to keep you guessing.

Channy I am due to O next week somewhere around the 16th (which is my birthday! Yey!) or 17th. Would be nice to conceive on my birthday. If I have a 40 day cycle I am due for AF on the 30th so guess ill test around then depending on when I ovulate. Glad your having a relaxed cycle, really hope it gets you your much deserved BFP this month. Enjoy your BDing

So jealous of everyone's holidays, they sound so relaxing. Italy would be beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessi - Eating something sweet after dinner is my downfall too. I can happily eat healthy meals throughout the day, but when the evening calls and you start to wind down and chill out, a huge bar of chocolate will start screaming my name!

Channy - Thanks :-) We're going to Tunisia in North Africa. So I've got 24 days now to kick my butt into shape. I hope it doesn't effect OV and AF too much.
    How nice would it be if you got a BFP for your birthday? It would be nice to enjoy some drinks too, though! Win, win if you ask me! Good luck!

Squiggs - I love Italy! Where abouts are you going? I bet that cost a bomb all the way fro OZ! Italy is a must though. Have fun!

Becca - I don't know anything about temping, so don't think I'm being rude by not replying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Jessi - Eating something sweet after dinner is my downfall too. I can happily eat healthy meals throughout the day, but when the evening calls and you start to wind down and chill out, a huge bar of chocolate will start screaming my name!

Channy - Thanks :-) We're going to Tunisia in North Africa. So I've got 24 days now to kick my butt into shape. I hope it doesn't effect OV and AF too much.
    How nice would it be if you got a BFP for your birthday? It would be nice to enjoy some drinks too, though! Win, win if you ask me! Good luck!

Squiggs - I love Italy! Where abouts are you going? I bet that cost a bomb all the way fro OZ! Italy is a must though. Have fun!

Becca - I don't know anything about temping, so don't think I'm being rude by not replying.
    Haha that is me exactly!!! It's almost always chocolate otherwise it's ice cream. I have such a massive sweet tooth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dabnammit... now I want icecream!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (09-05-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly - We're flying with Emirates and it actually wasn't too bad! We're flying into Venice then going to the Cinque Terre, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast, Rome where we fly back home. AF due the day before we head to Tuscany so we'll see if I get to enjoy all those wines or not! Africa is nice. Definitely a must do when the kids get older!

I too love ice cream at night. My real downfall is the homemade brownie that has to go along with it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh yes that sounds delicious! I managed to stop myself last night and now tonight so hoping to break the trend. Sorry for the temptation ladies...maybe some plain vanilla cream with fruit instead? Or frozen yoghurt and fruit instead...they are yummy less junky options at least

Thanks
    Reviews
    Natural cute of a sweet tooth that is waistline friendly - fruit salad with natural youghurt and a drizzle of honey or sugar free maple syrup YUMMMMMM!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ponytail For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm Not much of a sweet tooth but all these ideas sound yum. Omg squigg home made brownie!!! Drool

Four day wkend for me woop woop