Closed Thread
Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Yes!! Bought a lovely Pumpkin Patch outfit as a first birthday gift, the mum sat and opened the gifts whilst everyone was walking out the door and the kid had gone to bed. Made me think that next time I wouldn't put so much effort or expense in. Sad cause I love buying gifts but no more for that particular person....
    It's hard isn't it, especially coz this is one of my very good friends. I'm
    Secretly hoping I get a text soon saying they love the gift lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Pumpkin1106  (14-04-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting to get my blood drawn and Richard Reed is on. It's way to early for that man!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Waiting to get my blood drawn and Richard Reed is on. It's way to early for that man!!!
    Haha! Yeh he definitely has too much energy for one person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies Well my temp went back up this morning, for those that have been following my chart here is today's update lol!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365973785.097362.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teeja For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cannot reply to your post as there is a new thread but Kelly I will be finding out the sex as soon as I can! I told my mum, dad and sister yesterday and they were so excited but didn't want me keeping the sex to myself haha. I will still be your ttc buddy
    oh wow congrats on your 9 years! Hope you had a lovely time

Teeja your chart is looking promising! Think you may have implanted (I have my fingers crossed for you!)

Sounds good squiggs, hope you have o'd

I have my fingers crossed it is your turn next Jessi! I will keep checking in to see how you are going

Oh MrsLA that sucks about baby the invites... You are a great sister and aunty though

Good luck everyone!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (15-04-2013),MrsLA  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    I cannot reply to your post as there is a new thread but Kelly I will be finding out the sex as soon as I can! I told my mum, dad and sister yesterday and they were so excited but didn't want me keeping the sex to myself haha. I will still be your ttc buddy
    oh wow congrats on your 9 years! Hope you had a lovely time

Teeja your chart is looking promising! Think you may have implanted (I have my fingers crossed for you!)

Sounds good squiggs, hope you have o'd

I have my fingers crossed it is your turn next Jessi! I will keep checking in to see how you are going

Oh MrsLA that sucks about baby the invites... You are a great sister and aunty though

Good luck everyone!!
    I'm thinking it looks like that too but is 5dpo a bit to early for that? Still a week until my test date so we'll see what happens over the next few days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    I'm thinking it looks like that too but is 5dpo a bit to early for that? Still a week until my test date so we'll see what happens over the next few days...
    You O'd at cd15 so a bit early as well... you may be having a shorter cycle so implanting at 5dpo isn't uncommon. I implanted at 7dpo I think on a 35 day cycle. The positive even if you don't get your bfp (even thought I am hoping you do! I have everything crossed for you!!) you at least know clomid is making you O and you seem to be implanting so everything looks great!!

Last cycle before my BFP I was convinced I didn't even O!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think 5dpo is a bit early for implantation but not impossible. 7-12 is more the norm. Length of cycle has nothing to do with it, as at 5 days the embryo should be at most hatched, and commonly not even, but unlikely to have implanted.

Crossing my fingers for you teeja xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a look at my chart and I had a dip and 5dpo (very small one though) and then another at 7dpo (that was implantation)

Little bit of inspiration for you Teeja I just asked my friend who is 16 weeks pregnant when she implanted as I remember it was early... it was 5dpo

Either way just keep taking your temp and see what happens
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 15-04-2013 at 08:39. Reason: adding a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think this is the first month in tww where I am happy to wait until testing date, I hav no urge to test early at all. Wonder if that will last lol, 7dpo happy Monday ladies, wish I didn't hav to go to work, boo

Ps teeja, looks like implantation to me