Closed Thread
Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Another friend just announced pregnancy
    It will be your turn soon and you will appreciate it just that much more because it hasnt come easy....fx for you babe

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Another friend just announced pregnancy
    Dammit! Don't they know it's your turn!

At least we have the dreaded TWW together. I won't be around for the testing date though. Not gonna be on BH while OS but I'll come on quickly if I have internet access and let you know how I went and will see you get your BFP. When are you due to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh u lucky thing! I want to go os too! Haha

Not til 30th blah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    You might be getting sick Either way is not an ideal outcome. Hopefully it's just a random temp spike and you still O the right time. I gave up on temping because I have rollercoaster temps but if you usually have a fairly decent looking chart, I'd be going with getting sick or random spike. Fx for you!
    Thank you yes hopefully. My chart can be slightly up and down but this was a massive jump so as weird as it sounds I hope it's just me coming down with something rather than my body being weird again hehe. Guess ill find out more tomorrow morning.

Good luck to all if you lovely ladies getting to your healthy weight goals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!

I've been stopping by sporadically since I stopped using OPKs, I guess I'm just not thinking about it all as much.

So what's new? Any more BFPs?

I'm CD19 today - hoping AF shows up before my holiday in 25 days (assuming I'm not pregnant)!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s. I have also joined the healthy eating/exercise club. It's SO hard! I can't run to save my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay temp dipped back to a happier pre ovulation temp this morning Feeling better about it all again. Thinking of trying to DTD every day till O now...that would be a good 9 days I'm a row to be safe haha, wonder how DH would feel about that.

In regards to the eating and exercising I already eat fairly well except for my need to eat something sweet after dinner every night Trying to cut that out now. At least with all the BDing ill be too preoccupied to think about it of a night so hopefully that breaks my habit. I'm about to quit the gym because I haven't had the time to use it enough but DH and I have a few things to start getting me exercising at home when I can. Boxed a bit on our kickboxing bag and omg sore muscles!!! Hehe, guess I used muscles I didn't usually. Was awesome though and fun to hit something, helps with TTC frustration so I recommend it ladies!

sorry about the giant msg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, I don't mean to intrude but I have a question a few of you could answer. I'm new to charting temps and was wondering what you consider an o spike in your temps? Is it a degree higher or what? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello lovely ladies

Let me catch up on everyone:

Squiggs- sorry if you have told me a million times but where are you off too? Is it Italy or the states? I hp I got one of them right

Jessi- Im glad you temp is now behaving, when are you due to o? I noticed you are due to test close to when I am around the 30th

Kelly- where are you off to on holidays? Hp AF doesnt arrive good luck with your health kick

becca- everyone has different temp spiked post o, the way you can tell is if it stays high for 3+ days. If you are using FF it should confirm with red cross hairs after a few days

I am so happy today, got a four day weekend starting tomorrow as my friend from Canada that I met on contiki 8 yrs ago and her bf are staying with us. It is so nice to see her and I am excited to take them around to all the lovely wineries and places to see around Adelaide. Hard though coz I am due to o on Monday so am trying to quietly dtd while they are staying, but our house is quite big so we are managing it ok. I want to give it a really good go this month. Am not opk-ing or temping and feeling so so relaxed, not too phased about getting a bfp this month as my birthday is a week after AF is due so will be able to have some drinkies if no bfp. Loads of EWCM and a bit of random spotting yesterday so thinking o is def coming yay!

Oh yeh and iv done RPM twice and played netball this wk plus lost 1.5kg!!
    Last edited by ChannyV; 09-05-2013 at 12:05.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-05-2013),JessiW  (09-05-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - We're off to Italy in 8 days!! Would be nice to have a BFP while on holidays. Glad you are relaxing this cycle. It is nice not to worry about all the science bits and just DTD. In saying that, I'm doing OPKs this cycle because I want to see how well they follow my ovulation tracking the FS is doing. After by BT yesterday, the receptionist said, "you're so close so test again tomorrow." My OPK line is super faint and I know I have at least 2 days of dark but not positive before my positives. I wanted to tell her, "probably not for a few more days" but figured that wouldn't be very welcome. Will be interesting to see the outcome.

Jessie - glad your temps came back down. Hopefully there will be 3 BFPs this month all in the same week!

Kelly - have fun on holidays!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (09-05-2013)