Closed Thread
Page 28 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Ooo squiggs that sound lovely!! When is o day?
    Saturday hopefully. Way to go on getting up early to exercise! There's no way I could do it. Keep it up!

Butterfly - I can't think of anything else except that's a pain in the ***! I hope it feels better for you soon!

Laurs - good luck to you too!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My o day is Monday so well be close in the tww

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrr temping can be so frustrating! My temp went up massively this morning but not due to O for another 9days. I did an OPK yesterday and it was negative so I doubt I'm O'ing early. Hoping I'm not yet because the last time we DTD was three days ago (DH has been on nights the past two days so haven't seem him) so tonight was supposed to be our next chance. Maybe I'm just getting sick or my temps just screwing with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahaha, thanks squiggs, you are definitely right with that one!

Good luck everyone O'ing soon!

I weighed myself this morning. Since giving up sugar I've lost a total of 1.5kg and feeling great! Found out yesterday I need a BMI of 35 before I can strart IVF so I have about 18 more kilos to go But I know I can do it! Sooooooo hoping to start our first round August, don't want to put it off any longer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Grrr temping can be so frustrating! My temp went up massively this morning but not due to O for another 9days. I did an OPK yesterday and it was negative so I doubt I'm O'ing early. Hoping I'm not yet because the last time we DTD was three days ago (DH has been on nights the past two days so haven't seem him) so tonight was supposed to be our next chance. Maybe I'm just getting sick or my temps just screwing with me
    You might be getting sick Either way is not an ideal outcome. Hopefully it's just a random temp spike and you still O the right time. I gave up on temping because I have rollercoaster temps but if you usually have a fairly decent looking chart, I'd be going with getting sick or random spike. Fx for you!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (08-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Hahahaha, thanks squiggs, you are definitely right with that one!

Good luck everyone O'ing soon!

I weighed myself this morning. Since giving up sugar I've lost a total of 1.5kg and feeling great! Found out yesterday I need a BMI of 35 before I can strart IVF so I have about 18 more kilos to go But I know I can do it! Sooooooo hoping to start our first round August, don't want to put it off any longer!
    Well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If anybody wants a little help diet/lifestyle wise I wild be happy to share my success stories 10 years ago I was lucky to be 57kg, 12 months of **** relationships and living alone within the conveniences of cheap junk food, I hit 80kg, I looked at myself in the mirror one day and was shocked at what was looking back at me. It took a year to lose 20kg but it was so so worth it, I have been stable for 8 years and I hover between 57-63kg which for my height is perfect and means i am a size 8-10 rather than 14-16. It's all about education and knowing what you put into your body, and it's a lifestyle change NOT simply a diet happy to help and provide the motivation!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing ponytail! I have always been between 57-63 forever up until last yr when I went from 59 to 69 in a year coming of bc saw me stack on 4kg without changing my eating or exercise habits but I'm going to get there no more junk!!!

Having waves of nausea this morning, no idea why it's awful I'm cd14 so no good reason for it and I'm not sick or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    That's amazing ponytail! I have always been between 57-63 forever up until last yr when I went from 59 to 69 in a year coming of bc saw me stack on 4kg without changing my eating or exercise habits but I'm going to get there no more junk!!!

Having waves of nausea this morning, no idea why it's awful I'm cd14 so no good reason for it and I'm not sick or anything.
    Thanks I had a big hard hitting education in food. What is marketed to us as healthy couldnt be further from the truth!
    If you were 57-63 forever then you will find it quite easy to get back to that BC is the WORST for weight issues in women, i went on it and gained weight, went off it and gained weight. It can be hormones messing with your thyroid OR like me - emotions and hormonal imbalance make me do STUPID things like eat 10 mud cakes and justify it somehow because i feel crap LOL

Are you due to O? I get a bit of nausea around O time stupid bodies making us feel crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another friend just announced pregnancy