Closed Thread
Page 16 of 95 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    I usually start testing from 9dpo as I like testing (even if its neg) and my LP is usually only 12 days anyway.
    My LP was 12 days and got a very clear BFP at 9dpo, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

As it pans out I am not as together as I thought, had a complete melt down when I got home from work and hubby had to go to our dinner club night with our friends without me. Feeling a bit better now, that was a first as I normally just feel a bit sad but this was full on water works oh dear.
    Channy that is totally understandable. I hope you are feeling better now? Sometimes it feels better to let it all out.
    sending you big cyber

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Channy . It's such a crazy roller coaster that you need to let it out every now and then. Hope your feeling better x

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical - glad that the FS doesn't think anything is going on. Did s/he do an internal scan today? I had one done at 10 or 11dpo (can't remember now) and my FS could tell I wasn't preg by that. At least you have some answers and a plan in case it doesn't work out this month. When are you testing?

Channy - sometimes you just need a good cry. It'll happen for you hun. Hopefully your FS can find some answers by finding nothing at all like Mumsical. I love these hugging icons. All 3 are hugging at the same time. It's like a cyber group hug!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Mumsical - glad that the FS doesn't think anything is going on. Did s/he do an internal scan today? I had one done at 10 or 11dpo (can't remember now) and my FS could tell I wasn't preg by that. At least you have some answers and a plan in case it doesn't work out this month. When are you testing?

Channy - sometimes you just need a good cry. It'll happen for you hun. Hopefully your FS can find some answers by finding nothing at all like Mumsical. I love these hugging icons. All 3 are hugging at the same time. It's like a cyber group hug!
    Squiggs I always like to read whatever u r posting, u hav a great sense of humour x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    As it pans out I am not as together as I thought, had a complete melt down when I got home from work and hubby had to go to our dinner club night with our friends without me. Feeling a bit better now, that was a first as I normally just feel a bit sad but this was full on water works oh dear.

Musical so glad fs didn't find anything x
    Oh Channy I know exactly how you are feeling unfortunately. Glad you're feeling a bit better now. I hope you can get some answers from the FS.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Channy it will be your turn soon. It just has to be. Xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (23-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear Channy, you need those breakdowns every now and again to clear your head. I've had a lot of them lately so I can sympathise. We started getting ready to TTC almost 2 years ago now and I'm completely emotionally well and truly over it.

Fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear Channy, you need those breakdowns every now and again to clear your head. I've had a lot of them lately so I can sympathise. We started getting ready to TTC almost 2 years ago now and I'm completely emotionally well and truly over it.

Fingers crossed you won't have to wait much longer x
    You have had a rough ride in life of late my love, I Hp 2013 brings u some wonderful things xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    You have had a rough ride in life of late my love, I Hp 2013 brings u some wonderful things xx
    Thanks Channy, you are such a sweetie x

Sent from my GT-P7510 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Channy xx. Ive had a few teary moments lately too

9dpo test is a BFN. Im not out yet but not getting my hopes up.

Sadly somehow Parvo virus has got hold of one of my puppies and she is at deaths door at the vet. Really hoping the others wont get it. Must have come in on someones shoes etc as they have never left my yard... FX for my little girl