Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    MrsLA I'm ridiculously happy for u, wishing u an eventful 9months xx
    P.s. I'm pretty sure you meant uneventful. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    P.s. I'm pretty sure you meant uneventful. Lol
    Yes I did mean that

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - glad to hear last night went well. With DD, my first symptom was cramping and it lasted at least a week or two. Never had spotting. Hopefully it's just someone getting all snug and cozy!

Channy - sorry you had a bummer day yesterday. Pregnancy announcements are really starting to suck. Except the ladies on here, I'm so happy for each one!

Jessie - sorry the witch showed.

AFM - AF due on Thursday but I've had some cramping today which tells me she'll be here before then. So excited because it's one more cycle we're sitting on the bench and then we're back in the game in May!! I've also gained 2 of my 5 kgs that the FS told me to gain. Yay!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (21-04-2013),MrsLA  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    MrsLA I'm ridiculously happy for u, wishing u an uneventful 9months xx

Jessi sorry to hear the witch arrived hun, gl for next month

Afm 13dpo and bfn, pretty much given up. Was really sad yesterday as I went to two 30ths and had a great time but found out about two more pregnant friends, my turn next please!! Got so many symptoms but from past months iv learnt that they can just b teasing me ie increased sense of smell, nausea, incredibly sore nipples and bbs, fatigue. Af due Tuesday (unless I hav a weird cycle like last month then it could b any day from Tuesday) I'm fully expecting her to show. Not too sad though coz I hav my fs appt may 4th so will hav help next month. Sorry bout long post, hoping I'm going to b in here by myself soon, I want u all to graduate please xx
    sucks you had more announcements to deal with. I know how you feel, feels Luke everyone around me is pregnant at the moment, and more just keep announcing it. Not as bad when its planned but its the 'not even trying' or 'first time lucky' ones that hit the hardest.

Hopefully AF stays away. You never know. I know everyone says that but there is still hope. At least you have your fs appt next month if the witch does show. Your so incredibly positive and seem like such a wonderful person, I'm sure your perfect sticky bub won't be far away for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    MrsLA - glad to hear last night went well. With DD, my first symptom was cramping and it lasted at least a week or two. Never had spotting. Hopefully it's just someone getting all snug and cozy!

Channy - sorry you had a bummer day yesterday. Pregnancy announcements are really starting to suck. Except the ladies on here, I'm so happy for each one!

Jessie - sorry the witch showed.

AFM - AF due on Thursday but I've had some cramping today which tells me she'll be here before then. So excited because it's one more cycle we're sitting on the bench and then we're back in the game in May!! I've also gained 2 of my 5 kgs that the FS told me to gain. Yay!
    Yey for trying again in May!!! That went so quick!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, I can't believe it's nearly May. Hopefully you get your bfp straight away Squiggs!

Channy we will miss you around here if af shows and you take a break.

Well all my bfp's are getting darker and spotting has eased (still there though) even though its really early (11dpo and af due tomorrow) I'm sitting at the docs waiting for an appt. being an anxious person I really wanted to know all my levels are ok to try help me relax and enjoy this.
    I don't feel like its a chem because my lines are so dark and continue to darken. Fx my blood tests say the same!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (22-04-2013),JessiW  (22-04-2013),Three Little Birds  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck MrsLA. I'm sure everything will be fine. I just remembered I said I thought you were utd when you were 7dpo. It just popped into my head with absolute certainty. Sometimes I'm psychic like that (unfortunately not on demand, just randomly).

Sorry about the BFN Channy. I hoped this was your month. Oh well, you can join us with a May BFP. I've decided everyone still in here gets a BFP in May (if they don't get one in April)!!!

Kelly09 - 34 days sounds better! My last 5 cycles have all been between 30 & 35, the one before that was 46. Do you take vitex? I have vitex tea, which I think has helped regulate my cycles.

AFM - CD10 & we've already started the regular bd (every 2nd day). DH is the one pestering me this time around. I think he's trying to make up for last cycle (when I cracked it at him for not dtd enough). I just hope he doesn't get tired before I o! Maybe I'll o early this time? My temps have been incredibly stable at around 36.16, when normally they're around 36.3 before o. Hopefully that's a good sign (although it might just be because the house is cold! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! I popped in briefly the other day after Mrs LA's news but didnt update. I hope you ladies are all well and its great to see you slowly ticking over with BFP's and graduating .

I have had a crazy month or so as one of my Beagles had 9 puppies! They are so cute. Havent really been thinking about TTC much but I certainly am today as we finally have our FS appt tomorrow . I am currently sitting on 7dpo so too early to test but after 15 cycles I dont really expect it to be any different than a BFN. At least we are starting a new phase of our TTC #2 journey . Will be interesting what they recommend as we have no obvious fertility concerns except for not being UTD lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow Mumsical!! 9 puppies, that is a handful! Must be very cute though! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Mumsical  (22-04-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Beagles are awesome!!!! When we are in a house DP and I are going to foster police dog pups until they're old enough to join the force