Closed Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Mrs LA that's so exciting!!! Congrats!!! Woohoo

I'm with you Funchu! I started a month after too so fx it works out that way haha

AFM the witch arrived today not heavy at all yet which is odd for me but definitely too much to be spotting. Grrr...on to cycle 5 and month 6 then.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (20-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popping in to say congrats MrsLA!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (21-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like your theory Squiggs, I want to see this thread dead and buried before June.
    Thanks for your tips on drinking, I just kept cuddling everyone's babies and had a drink sitting next to me, occasionally I would pretend to take a sip, but I think it went ok.

Jessi, Sorry af arrived next month is yours!!!

Channy, how are you going this weekend, any news?

afm, I am Sh!t#ing my pants! had some tightening/cramping af like feelings yesterday, and have some brown spotting this morning, I am so scared that this is all going to end before it really gets to begin Im just hoping and wishing that is is just bub snuggling in tight for the next 8 months
    BFP is about the same as yesterday, and still really strong so I really hope that is a good sign.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (21-04-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had brown spotting for 3 days when AF was due and was convinced I was out...but it was okay. It will be for you I'm sure xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Rainbow (and everyone here) for your support and thoughts, It means a lot. You ladies are ALL amazing
    sorry for tmi question, but did it stay brown? how much was there? enough for a liner or less?

atm I have just got up and it was just there when I wiped. none in knickers or anything.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (21-04-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It was only brown, and I had it 14, 16 and 17dpo, only in the morning and only when I wiped.

I called the clinic at the time and they said brown is fine as it's old blood. You would have implanted around 6dpo I reckon (with such a strong pos at 9) so today's spotting would be 4 day old blood potentially.

If you fill a pad or it becomes red I'd be more worried. Chances are it's just bubba getting comfy xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wanted to crash and say YAY CONGRATS MRSLA!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
    I am not sure about the spotting as I never had it but brown blood is okay usually just as RR said!
    I really hope AF stays away but I am completely confident she will

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRSLA!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I had lots of brown spotting/bleeding in my 1st pregnancy and everything was fine. Only red blood is a concern. It's worth telling your DR/midwife about though, you might be pushed forward for an early scan! Best of luck for the next 8 months!

Funchu - Sorry for the delayed reply. My cycles are all over the place. It is so frustrating, isn't it? Last cycle was 46 days and I am now on CD1 again (so happy about that) making this cycle only 34 days! Could be a fluke, but hopefully they are getting shorter!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kelly09 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsLA I'm ridiculously happy for u, wishing u an uneventful 9months xx

Jessi sorry to hear the witch arrived hun, gl for next month

Afm 13dpo and bfn, pretty much given up. Was really sad yesterday as I went to two 30ths and had a great time but found out about two more pregnant friends, my turn next please!! Got so many symptoms but from past months iv learnt that they can just b teasing me ie increased sense of smell, nausea, incredibly sore nipples and bbs, fatigue. Af due Tuesday (unless I hav a weird cycle like last month then it could b any day from Tuesday) I'm fully expecting her to show. Not too sad though coz I hav my fs appt may 4th so will hav help next month. Sorry bout long post, hoping I'm going to b in here by myself soon, I want u all to graduate please xx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 21-04-2013 at 11:48.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

JessiW  (21-04-2013),MrsLA  (26-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Channy, we all know its not over until af arrives though. I'll keep my fx for you. I'm sure your time will be really soon.
    Thank you for being such a positive person in this thread. I think you keep us all grounded and sane at times. Xx