Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking TTC and not wanting to move #8

Good luck testing ladies!!

Pretty sure I am ovulating right now (or a few hours ago). Cramps on the left where the ultrasound showed the follicle and serious EWCM. The most ever. So 2 more weeks and another full cycle left to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds very positive squiggs!! Get goin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Good luck testing ladies!!

Pretty sure I am ovulating right now (or a few hours ago). Cramps on the left where the ultrasound showed the follicle and serious EWCM. The most ever. So 2 more weeks and another full cycle left to go!
    Sounds good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Went to a 1st bday today and it was amazing but had 100 guests so was intense lol. I put a lot of thought and effort into my gift but when I got there just popped it on the gift table and added it to the enormous pile. Made me feel a bit disappointed that my well thought gift will get lost in the mass and I didn't get to see it b opened, does anyone ever feel this way at such bday parties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Went to a 1st bday today and it was amazing but had 100 guests so was intense lol. I put a lot of thought and effort into my gift but when I got there just popped it on the gift table and added it to the enormous pile. Made me feel a bit disappointed that my well thought gift will get lost in the mass and I didn't get to see it b opened, does anyone ever feel this way at such bday parties?
    100 people at a 1st birthday? Wow! Yes I have felt like that before. It sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeh was a bit over the top I thought but each to their own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow channy that's really full on for a 1st bday. Sounds like it was more for the parents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the one yr old wont remember it but it was a great party, hp they like present I got

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly, congratulations on your 9 years

wow Channy, what a big first birthday, makes me wonder who the party is for???

afm, Ive spent the night with a bottle of wine making my sis's baby shower invitations. I love her to bits, but am so insanely jealous! if we had of got preg the first month like she did I would be about 32 weeks pregnant by now

Sorry, another woe is me post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Kelly, congratulations on your 9 years

wow Channy, what a big first birthday, makes me wonder who the party is for???

afm, Ive spent the night with a bottle of wine making my sis's baby shower invitations. I love her to bits, but am so insanely jealous! if we had of got preg the first month like she did I would be about 32 weeks pregnant by now

Sorry, another woe is me post!
    thats ok, we all need a vent every now and then to keep us sane. Would have been so hard for you making those invites. Your sister is lucky to have you, not everyone could be that strong in your position

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (14-04-2013)