+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just found and read this thread from start to finish and just wanted to send you a huge hug and congratulate you on your strength in a horrible situation. I've been in a similar "relationship" (not with a doctor though) and found it so very hard to kick the habit and the addiction to the "hit" of another message from my predator (who was a well-liked mild mannered married school teacher to everyone else, but a lying predator to me - not my teacher though, I was an adult at the time). The whole situation was so wrong but so hard to kick.

I can really sympathise with you, but I promise that one day you'll be able to hold your head high and give yourself a pat on the back for handling this and moving forward with your life. It sounds like you have lots to look forward to with your DH and DD and they will be so happy to have you back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    wow. So much has has happened. I'm sorry I have not checked in.

I have my appointment with AHPRA today, I am being interviewed by 2 people there... I am so nervous. I am telling the truth, the entire twisted truth because I am sick of defending him when he is just destroying my life. There is so much that has come out into the open recently that makes me sick. He really was "grooming" or manipulating me. I read an article on Monday night on dr patient emotional abuse & I could have written everything they were describing. Everything he'd ever done, everything he'd ever said.. Everything I was doing and feeling and... It is so hard to accept that this is all true.. But I am glad I read it, I am slowly accepting it.

Anyway, I will update later ladies xoxoxoxo

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Good luck! This is your moment - be strong! We're all thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck with the interview. Also wow seeing him for what he really is is a major breakthrough well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Good Luck. I can only imagine how difficult today will be for you and just wanted to know i admire your strength and courage in taking this step.
    Do you have anyone going with you for support?
    Last edited by bpac; 30-05-2013 at 09:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck. Just telling the truth is the way to go. Take your time to answer the questions.
    Do you have someone going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been reading along and not replying, but I really wanted to say good luck for today - you should be really proud of yourself

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck, stay strong, don't protect him. Just explain it all as it happened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just tell the facts and they will speak for themselves. You are being so strong and we are all proud of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Sent from my PP4MT-7 using The Bub Hub mobile app