+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I see what you are saying there, but he has been contacting me too, even calling from the clinic. He wants me to change my story.

I had deleted most of the previous texts, though did still have texts where he had said he was disappointed I didn't kiss him, that his feelings for me continued to deepen, that I was beautiful & he bonded with me etc, that I "pleased" him (argh... Yuk I make myself want to vomit). So yeah he could say all that about me but he texts are not going to help that plan..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    what kind of phone have you got? if you have a smart phone I have heard you are able to get the deleted text back...(I hope this is true!) that would be a great advantage for you.. tell you what, if that was me in your position, my dh would have gone and punched the dr's head in by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You really need to stop making excuses for this man!

You are trying to make him sound better then he is, stop sticking up for him!

He is using you, he is being nice so you will change your story.

You don't need to see his report!! Just write yours, everything needs to be the truth, even if you think it makes yourself sound bad, don't lie! Once you start lying, things start falling apart and your case would be weak!

You don't need to be talking to him, you are digging yourself into a bigger hole, get out now! Talk to your husband or you just might lose him too.

Once this case is over the doctor will be gone. He doesn't love you, he doesn't care for you.

You need serious help! It's obvious you aren't coping, it's obvious you aren't doing it well by yourself, check in somewhere, deal with this head on now!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (26-05-2013),VicPark  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    what kind of phone have you got? if you have a smart phone I have heard you are able to get the deleted text back...(I hope this is true!) that would be a great advantage for you.. tell you what, if that was me in your position, my dh would have gone and punched the dr's head in by now.
    With my iPhone if I synced it to the computer before erasing text I can go back and do a encrypted back up and they will all be back. I don't know of another way.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Oh thank god you're alright! I was thinking about you all night hoping you weren't thinking of hurting yourself. Please keep this line of communication open!

It's great you are seeing your psych tomorrow. She needs to know everything in order to be as effective as possible for you. I also think VP gave great advice that I might consider stealing :-)

I know the thought of hospital may be daunting to you, but I actually think it may end up being a relaxing safe space for you. Another idea is meditation. You know when you're addicted to something and trying not to think about it, and you get that panicky feeling and it's hard to breathe? Meditation can help that...

As Moongazer said, there is no judgement here. I think people may be talking about your family to help you focus on the people that truly support and love you, not to make you feel worse than you already do.

One day at a time, matey...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BEXTER~ View Post
    With my iPhone if I synced it to the computer before erasing text I can go back and do a encrypted back up and they will all be back. I don't know of another way.
    If the police get involved they may be able to retrieve ALL messages from the provider (Telstra etc).

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (24-05-2013),moongazer  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I'm glad you came back on, I was worried about you!
    Please don't feel like we think you're a terrible person or that we are judging you - far from it!

Where are things at with your step mum? If you tell her you're in deep again can she help you? I mean if i was her I would ask you to come and stay, take your phone be with you daily etc. Does your hubby know you're in contact again?

I'm in South Morang but I have friends in Gladdy Park, it's scary to know these people are around!

I didn't mean to make you feel bad by mentioning your DD but if she was in the same situation you wouldn't be telling her that he's a nice man and it's her fault this happened would you?? This is not your fault at all. The girls on here have nothing to gain by being on your side, we are all looking at it from an outside perspective and not one person thinks he has done nothing wrong. Even health professionals have commented that he is doing the wrong thing.

Please keep talking to us, you need the support and we are all here to listen and help as much as we can.

Please pm me if you need anything I know we don't know each other but I really feel protective of you and upset for you that you are in this situation, I am your age so can relate to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please STOP contacting this man. If he contacts you ignore it. Do not read his report and what ever you do, do not show him yours. He is only in contact with you so he can use it against you. Why don't you turn your phone off and give it to your husband. Is your husband aware that you are still in contact with the doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Oh I'm glad you came back on, I was worried about you!
    Please don't feel like we think you're a terrible person or that we are judging you - far from it!

Where are things at with your step mum? If you tell her you're in deep again can she help you? I mean if i was her I would ask you to come and stay, take your phone be with you daily etc. Does your hubby know you're in contact again?

I'm in South Morang but I have friends in Gladdy Park, it's scary to know these people are around!

I didn't mean to make you feel bad by mentioning your DD but if she was in the same situation you wouldn't be telling her that he's a nice man and it's her fault this happened would you?? This is not your fault at all. The girls on here have nothing to gain by being on your side, we are all looking at it from an outside perspective and not one person thinks he has done nothing wrong. Even health professionals have commented that he is doing the wrong thing.

Please keep talking to us, you need the support and we are all here to listen and help as much as we can.

Please pm me if you need anything I know we don't know each other but I really feel protective of you and upset for you that you are in this situation, I am your age so can relate to you xxx

Thank you for your message, you are right!!

my step mum is not aware, I need to do this on my own. I think that was the problem last time, I let everyone step in & it was taken out of my control. I need to do this myself & be proud of myself for it if that makes sense.

No my hubby is not aware, though I am now no longer in contact with my GP.
    i will possibly come on here a lot more at this point in time!

thabk you again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think of your gp as a cigarette and bub hub as your nicotine patch

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Undercover001  (24-05-2013)