+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your input ladies. I have sat here bawling my eyes out reading through. Everyone is right but it doesn't help. I can't deal with this.

mods can you please close this thread & remove it? Is that okay?

Thankyou everyone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well wishing you all the best hun xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Undercover001  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best Hun. A lot of us wi be thinking of you and we're always here if you need us. Take care x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IvyRain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All the best, I hope things work out for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Closed at the request of the op.
    Thanks to all who contributed in a supportive and helpful manner

Eta - and now reopening and reinstating at the request of the OP
    Last edited by Mod-biscotti; 23-05-2013 at 19:08.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-biscotti For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (23-05-2013),Undercover001  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....
    I had a little melt down before reading all of the replies. Basically I feel like a terrible person & I know everything I am doing it wrong. I don't know how to forgive myself for everything I have caused & apparently this may be resulting from PTSD caused by my dr, though I am not to sure. I have OCD (for those of you who do not know - obsessive compulsive disorder is an anxiety disorder usually incorporating depression... Obsession & compulsive behaviour to reduce anxiety & depression.... ) I know it is all part of my illness but I need to be it. I have made an app with my psych for tomorrow & I am going to figure out a plan.
    i have to best this, I have to let it go.... Or this depression will never go & the anxiety will linger too. I know I am prolonging the pain for a temporary fix, & in the end the pain could be much worse.

so any tips ladies?
    im sorry for my meltdown... I decided maybe this thread wasn't so good for me while I'm feeling so low (I contemplated taking my entire packet of sleeping pills after my last post............ & then I realised I need the support. I need an outlet.
    Thank you again, everyone!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyRain View Post
    I agree with mrsharvey - it sounds like you're addicted to him/his support. I've been addicted to something before and in my experience, to recover you need to break the cycle. Do whatever it takes. An inpatient program would achieve that because it would literally take away your ability to contact him. I know it sounds scary but what's your alternative? Keep things going the way they are? My heart goes out to you, it really does, but you need to break this cycle, heal, and get on with your life. Your daughter won't be little forever. If you don't get help for this, what will your life be like when your daughter is old enough to understand what's going on? And don't wait to see his report - you need to write your report independently and represent the facts the best way you can. Seeing his report isn't going to help in any way. It's not going to achieve anything.

Hi, thank you so much for your reply... You are right. Can I ask, breaking the "addiction" which I totally agree it is, does that feel like depression? I feel so totally empty and depressed..... Will that ever go away???? I know that sounds silly but I was already having mental health issues before this and this has just added..... No, my daughter won't be little forever and I would hate for this to ever hurt her. I hate myself for everything!! Thank you for taking the time to post....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    I've been reading and can't not reply.

STOP!! Please stop contacting this sick freak! I am also from Melbourne and if this was my doctor I'd be horrified!

It's clear you love your hubby and daughter but right now you are not putting them first! You are risking losing your marriage, you are risking legal consequences, like a PP said he is toying with you to build his case, everything he says to you is an utter lie!!

Be strong, be strong for your daughter, how would you feel if it was HER in this situation?!?! It is SO inappropriate of him, I am so angry at this low life of a 'doctor'.

You need more help darling, call your physc ASAP! I wish I could come and give you a big hug!!

Hello, you are right. I am being really selfish & that hurts a lot to say. I have always done everything for hubby and dd & I want to be that person again.. I would hate my daughter to be going through something like this, it is just so hard to describe.. I am seeing my psych tomorrow thank god!!!!!! I so need it. She is amazing..... Haha come & give me a hug I think I need it! lol where in Melb are you from? I hope it's not your dr. If any of you Melb ladies see a doctor in the gladstone park / tullamarine area ...... Be careful! Tell me your doctors name & ill tell you if you're seeing him (not on the public forum though!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    With OCD it's about control. Try challenging yourself to NOT do something. Say "I can not contact the di@khead doctor until at least 1July 2013."
    - This method helps me. Sometimes when I check the door locks too many times I say to myself "that's it, you're not allowed to check anymore. If someone breaks in and robs you then so be it."

Btw... Good idea to re-open the thread and talk to the BH ladies! I agree: every time you feel like contacting the doctor get on BH and talk to us!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (26-05-2013),Lauzy83  (24-05-2013),Undercover001  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    OP - these complaints take years to be resolved. There's a very real possibility that a year down the track you are going to be no further advanced than you are now.

How will you cope with that? If you can't cope with it now, it's only going to get worse.

Deleting his number is a start, but it won't help you actually deal with the underlying reason why you can't let yourself out of this situation.

You need intensive help.
    Hi, do they really take years? What do you mean no further advanced? Sorry I'm a little confused....

I know I need help.... Underlying reason.. I don't know, he was my doctor & made me feel better & wanted me dependant on him & I stupidly fell into that!!!