+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Maybe I am really naive or oblivious here but intensive inpatient treatment... It sounds full on & scary.. If I deleted his number I would have no way to contact him & soon I will do that. Wouldn't that be the same...?
    Maybe but you keep saying you will delete his number and you haven't yet. I think you need more help than you realise. Keeping up contact is a huge mistake.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (23-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Maybe I am really naive or oblivious here but intensive inpatient treatment... It sounds full on & scary.. If I deleted his number I would have no way to contact him & soon I will do that. Wouldn't that be the same...?
    I think what ppl are trying to say is you sound like you need intensive therapy. More than what you are getting now. As whatever help you are getting now from your psychologist or psychiatrist doesn't appear to be enough to help you. If it was you wouldn't still be communicating with this horrible man. I would be asking your mental health doctor about inpatient treatment and if it would be suitable for you to de stress and remove yourself for awhile from the situation. It doesn't necessarily have to be scary.
    You have to ask yourself is what are you doing now working? Doesn't seem so so what else could you do to try get your life back on track....

Inpatient care would offer monitoring so you cannot contact this man, daily counseling to address why you have this inappropriate attachment to this man and the time and doctors available to try other medications for your depression in a monitored environment.
    Last edited by 3cats1pug; 23-05-2013 at 13:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    He would be keeping all your texts, where you are contacting him first, building a case that this is you pursuing him, that you are mentally unwell. That he has ceased contact with you and you won't stop calling him.

I also think maybe you could benefit from more intensive support either as an in-patient or appointments several times a week with a psych.
    Last edited by delirium; 23-05-2013 at 13:31.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you are right. If I delete his number, which I can do after my psych photographs the texts tomorrow just incase... Would that be better to try first before an inpatient program.. I would have absolutely no means of contacting him then.. At all.

i know how ridiculous I sound. I know.

Please be assured, my daughter is being cared for, she is happy & I am not being a terrible mother. I am holding myself together for my princess.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I think maybe you need to think of him as an addiction, which is why you can't delete his number. The fear of knowing you won't be able to contact him is greater than your desire to end this situation.

If you are in hospital, there will be people who can help you focus on this addictive behaviour and develop strategies to cope after you break this addiction. I believe hospital will help you.

Also, please don't base your report on what he writes. I am sure you will be able to access the report in time, but he is manipulating you. How do you know the report he shows you will actually be the one he presents? Why would he be trying to help you when in his mind you betrayed him?

I wish I could come to your house and flush that phone down the toilet!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

IvyRain  (23-05-2013),Mod-Myztik  (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Get a new phone therefor he doesn't have your number and you don't have his. You don't need to see his report just write the truth in yours and stuff him. Save your marriage as I feel so bad for your dh he sounds like he has been more understanding then most men would ever be its time to give him all your energy and attention plan something for the future like a nice holiday together or something anything that you can both save and look forward to.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to our4boys For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (23-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    He would be keeping all your texts, where you are contacting him first, building a case that this is you pursuing him, that you are mentally unwell. That he has ceased contact with you and you won't stop calling him.

I also think maybe you could benefit from more intensive support either as an in-patient or appointments several times a week with a psych.
    I get what you are saying, that's why I am keeping his texts too. They know I am mentally unwell, he is trying to say I wasn't. If he says I am, it just makes his case worse because, as the medical board says "a patient could take all of there clothes of and offer themselves to a doctor.. Or try to seduce them.. The patient has no legal or ethical obligation. It is only the doctor who does... " the medical board don't care about what the patient does, only the doctor. I am not suing him.

I think you are right about more intensive treatment. I have already used my 10 Medicare funded sessions this year, I wonder if I can get more. I can really afford the $140 per week....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by our3boys View Post
    Get a new phone therefor he doesn't have your number and you don't have his. You don't need to see his report just write the truth in yours and stuff him. Save your marriage as I feel so bad for your dh he sounds like he has been more understanding then most men would ever be its time to give him all your energy and attention plan something for the future like a nice holiday together or something anything that you can both save and look forward to.

I feel sorry for my DH too. He understands how ill I have been & he gets why this has happened... He is a really great guy. Like I said, I don't want this man in my life for any romantic reason, I am not attracted to him, I am addicted to the "feel good" says it felt to have my doctor there whenever I needed, it would be no different male or female.. Please don't judge me for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    I think maybe you need to think of him as an addiction, which is why you can't delete his number. The fear of knowing you won't be able to contact him is greater than your desire to end this situation.

If you are in hospital, there will be people who can help you focus on this addictive behaviour and develop strategies to cope after you break this addiction. I believe hospital will help you.

Also, please don't base your report on what he writes. I am sure you will be able to access the report in time, but he is manipulating you. How do you know the report he shows you will actually be the one he presents? Why would he be trying to help you when in his mind you betrayed him?

I wish I could come to your house and flush that phone down the toilet!!

Haha Mrsharvey, please please do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I agree you need to delete his number and change yours so he can't contact you. Do not read his report, he will not show you the real one. Write your story without reading his and without any input from him.

EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU FEEL LIKE CONTACTING HIM YOU GET ON BUBHUB AND TALK TO US!!!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (23-05-2013),Lauzy83  (23-05-2013),VicPark  (23-05-2013)