+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
    Agreed!
    He was using you before & he is using you even more now to help himself! Stop having contact with this pig of a man. Personally it sounds as though you need intensive in patient psych treatment ASAP before you ruin your life & lose your husband and daughter.
    I agree also with vicpark. He's a con artist. Are you really changing reports??? For his benefit I'm sure!

I also agree with the above post about needing inpatient treatment. I think you need to be forced away from this man otherwise you're both going to keep contacting each other and will ruin each other's lives and families.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **double post ***

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been following this story and I would like to say I am very sorry that you are going through such a hard time. Mental illness can be hard and is a life long struggle and I feel that because of this your Dr has been using the information he has not just about your personnel health but the knowledge he has about mental illnesses to his advantage first with getting you so dependent on him and now he using it to get him out of the hot water he has created for himself. I know everyone is saying don't contact him and you are probably thinking well it's not that easy, but you really have to try break the cycle because once you do I think you will feel so much better because by being so reliant on him you are giving him all the power in the situation. Also
    from what you said of the practice managers reaction I actually have to wonder if you are the first person he has done this to because their reaction seems like it may be one of experience. All the best and I hope you find inner peace and get to a place where you can move from this

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loodle For This Useful Post:

Undercover001  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to agree with everyone else.
    You need to stop contacting him. Any result will benefit him I am sure and will get you in hot water and weaken your case against him with the medical board.
    You need to find alternate forms of support. You also need to start believing you are better than this, and deserve better treatment from people who are supposed to care about you. Utilise your psych, and your husband. If you feel you will not get the support you need from your husband, utilise family or friends. Just DON'T contact this man. He is bad for you and ONLY has his OWN interests at heart.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Hi undercover. I'm glad you're back and asking for support. That shows me that you know what you're doing feels wrong.

If this man feels he has a sniff of getting himself out of trouble, both at work and probably with his wife too, he will exploit it. I have no doubt.

Let's be clear: he DOES NOT care about you. He doesn't have feelings for you. More likely he has small man syndrome and perhaps even a saviour complex and you are inflating his ego. He clearly has no moral compass or ethics. If he cared about you, he would recognise the damage he is doing to you and be a man and step away. These are his issues, not yours. He is scum.

Your husband, daughter and family DO care about you. They may not exactly understand what you're going through, or why you've made the choices you have, but they love you. If you need help, or support, or judgement-free listening, ask them for it. That doesn't make you weak, it makes you strong. And you are strong. And you are brave. You can keep being strong and brave, just for today. Then tomorrow is a new day and you can be strong and brave then.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your support. I know it has been stupid. I am stupid. I am not going to contact him. God I have said that so many times. I need to... Yes, he wanted me to say that we ended the doctor patient relationship before he sent me a lot of texts that the medical board have now seen.. & had no contact outside of the clinic. I have stayed in touch as he said once he has prepared his report, he will show me. I want to see it. I do not want to be made out to be a crazy person (though I do feel like one!)..

About the inpatient treatment... What would that achieve? I'm honestly asking. I am managing day to say activities, I'm enjoying time with my little girl.. I just have this depression I can't kick & I can't feel like I can do it without him. I can, I just need to delete his number but I haven't been able to do that yet either.

Thanjs again ladies. I don't want to risk my family anymore...

Thanks
    Reviews
    just press delete. its done then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with in patient advice given here. You know the situation you are in, you can't help yourself regardless of how detrimental it is to your life and relationships with your family. In patient will give round the clock attention to your problem and hopefully some sort of way of protecting you against yourself and this dr, because you don't seem able to do that. Sorry if that sounds harsh but all PP's are pretty much giving the same advice in terms of stopping contact and currently this seems to be the thing you are unable to do - you need intensive psychological support. I truly hope you get the help you need.
    Last edited by babyla; 23-05-2013 at 13:20.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

delirium  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish it was that simple..

I have texts that he has sent me since receiving his report from the medical board advising he is not allowed to contact me... I need to keep them incase anything comes of it or he tries to use mine against me.

I am also waiting for him to send me copies of his report. I want to see it before I do mine.

its so messy, it's so creepy!!

& yes I know my husband & daughter love me.. Though its a bit tricky at home at the moment. I think my husband is sick of my depression/anxiety & everything... He has been spending a lot of time with a girl at his work & there have been texts back & fourth.. I feel like my world is crashing around me & I don't know how to stop it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I am really naive or oblivious here but intensive inpatient treatment... It sounds full on & scary.. If I deleted his number I would have no way to contact him & soon I will do that. Wouldn't that be the same...?