+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..
    I need some advice..
    I have been really stupid. I got to the point where I didn't believe I could function without the support of my GP. I am totally insane. I don't know what is wrong with me. I basically begged him to talk to me & told him I'd give him whatever he needed to have his support. I haven't, I don't want to, I just am a screw up right now.

I am in no way attracted to this man - I saw him & thought "what is it??? Why am I so obsessed??????" Seeing him does not make me feel good. I feel creepy, he is old & weird & what the hell is wrong with me....... It is the texts, knowing this doctor cares, though he is not very nice to me anymore. Ladies I don't know what to do but I am going to ruin my life. He lifts my depression momentarily which is going to cause me so much future pain.

I have a beautiful little girl, a husband who loves me & who I know I love. I feel so god damn empty & useless without him.

How do I just STOP! How do I get better?

i know I will be judged here & I know I deserve that, but I need help so I had to come here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please do not contact this creep again. He should never ever had agreed to see you. If you want to contact him again call your psych instead or go and talk to your husband.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

~BEXTER~  (22-05-2013)

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Hi ladies..
    I need some advice..
    I have been really stupid. I got to the point where I didn't believe I could function without the support of my GP. I am totally insane. I don't know what is wrong with me. I basically begged him to talk to me & told him I'd give him whatever he needed to have his support. I haven't, I don't want to, I just am a screw up right now.

I am in no way attracted to this man - I saw him & thought "what is it??? Why am I so obsessed??????" Seeing him does not make me feel good. I feel creepy, he is old & weird & what the hell is wrong with me....... It is the texts, knowing this doctor cares, though he is not very nice to me anymore. Ladies I don't know what to do but I am going to ruin my life. He lifts my depression momentarily which is going to cause me so much future pain.

I have a beautiful little girl, a husband who loves me & who I know I love. I feel so god damn empty & useless without him.

How do I just STOP! How do I get better?

i know I will be judged here & I know I deserve that, but I need help so I had to come here.
    There could be so many reasons why you feel this way about your doctor. I urge you to seek help from a psychologist about what has been going on. I don't know if you have already done this but if you have and it hasn't helped perhaps changing psychologists is an idea.

Whatever underlying issues you have that are causing this need for your doctor need to be addressed. He won't make them go away. He cannot make you 'better'. He is simply a symptom of something else that is going on inside of you.

Please seek some help because as you said, there is a chance this situation could be really disastrous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    How did you tell him this? In person?

Talk to your psych ASAP!
    Don't contact the doctor again, you are risking your integrity and marriage. If you continue to contact the doctor you could find yourself in legal trouble (stalking, harassment).

You deserve better than this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sunshinebell; 22-05-2013 at 21:40.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (22-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies...
    Vicpark - there would be no legal trouble, he has been contacting me also. I have asked if he wants me to stop he says no. It makes it so much more confusing!!
    he wants my support on the report I give the medical board, to change a few details around etc... So I think that's why he has been in touch.

thanks again ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So he is just using contact with you to emotionally blackmail you into lying for him? Seek support thru your husband, family and Psych. You are only undermining the legal process and making this worse for yourself. It sounds like a very unhealthy relationship, I don't understand why you continue to place your marriage and happiness in jeopardy?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (25-05-2013),GlitterFarts  (23-05-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (23-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Thanks ladies...
    Vicpark - there would be no legal trouble, he has been contacting me also. I have asked if he wants me to stop he says no. It makes it so much more confusing!!
    he wants my support on the report I give the medical board, to change a few details around etc... So I think that's why he has been in touch.

thanks again ladies xx
    He is a con artist who is unethically trying to get you to alter reports. There's nothing stopping him from using you contacting him to say you are a crazy stalker.

Be careful!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (25-05-2013),CMF  (23-05-2013),Jenga  (23-05-2013),moongazer  (23-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    He is a con artist who is unethically trying to get you to alter reports. There's nothing stopping him from using you contacting him to say you are a crazy stalker.

Be careful!
    Agreed!
    He was using you before & he is using you even more now to help himself! Stop having contact with this pig of a man. Personally it sounds as though you need intensive in patient psych treatment ASAP before you ruin your life & lose your husband and daughter.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenga For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (25-05-2013),HollyGolightly81  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP - look up some info on the 'honeymoon period' in a domestic violence cycle as this is what is happening here. The Dr has convinced you that you need him and hence the cycle continues. This is emotional abuse and you will get by without him but he has convinced you that you are worthless without him. You are not. You have fallen in a trap that many others do. Don't beat yourself up but cut all contact and seek support when you feel tempted to contact him