+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Hi ladies
    Thanks again for your support - I have finally told my mum as I am really finding it hard to cope. My husband said he cannot support me, that I have betrayed him & he just can't do it. I begged him for his help but he can't. I hate what has happened here, I hate that he has ruined my life.
    My car is a complete write off and today I am so sore everywhere. They wanted to keep me in overnight @ the royal melbourne but I just wanted to be home. Anndd I have no ambulance cover - I'm screwed
    everything is piling up.
    I will not have the meeting with them, I saw my GP when I was there yesterday as he called in a patient & it crushed me.. Not going back.
    Intext my GP last night too begging for his help, I know stupid stupid, he didn't reply anyway..
    Your hubby has a point and a right to his feelings but would he be willing to go to counseling with you? I am sure he will get through this but may need some help to do so. He didnt leave so he clearly loves you and doesnt want to leave you over it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (18-04-2013),Undercover001  (19-04-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definitely do not text him. Just don't do it. It will do nothing to help you in the long run. It might be hard but you have to stop it. If you keep texting you'll look like the one behind it all, when that's not the case.

Text a friend, or text us on here. All of us are here to support you.

Your husband will come around. Just give him some time to process it all.

As I've said before, you can do it! You CAN get through this.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Contact Ambulance Victoria and you may be able to join up now to cover the cost of the ambo trip.

Also please please please do not contact your doctor again. They will use any texts you do now after you have reported him against you because it will be 'see she keeps contacting me even when I said stop'.

Do not under any circumstances go back to that GP clinic...and do not have any meetings with them. Again they will manipulate the situation as they know you are vunerable.

Give your husband some time....it is obviously a shock to have all this come up and he needs time to process his feelings. He will come around...he just needs time.

Right now you are going through a bad breakup. Even tho nothing has happened and you never 'loved' him, he was there as your support and now that is gone. Its exactly like when you leave a relationship....it leaves a massive hole in your life until you can fill it again. Then you start remembering all the good times and forgetting all the bad that happened or think, 'it wasnt that bad was it?' Then you start to try to 'bump' into them to get a glimpse again....but it just makes the hurt worse.

Keep away from him, the practise and everything to do with him. Speak with your psyc to see if she can recommend you a new GP. Delete his phone number from your phone (but save all his texts first before you do that) so you arent tempted to text him again.

Try and keep busy if you can...maybe plan a fun activity with your DD or if you can do something special just for you.

You deserve happiness but right now you are having a bad patch that you are working through. Keep working on each issue that you have to face one at a time so make it easier to cope so you dont feel so overwhelmed.

You have done an awesome job....dont let the doubts and the darkness crowd out the great things that you are doing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (19-04-2013),Undercover001  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP I hope you are doing ok today x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Undercover001  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You poor thing, this is just so tough right now for you.

I agree with MrsHarvey, your DH has not left, so must still care. He might be a bit flustered/hurt/shocked about how bad things were and might be struggling with some guilt around not giving you more support earlier in the piece.

Please do not go back to the practise. They are desparately trying to cover their @rses and I feel like they are hoping you are still vulnerable enough to be won over/intimidated/scared off. DO NOT let them keep doing this to you.

TO be frank, the GP can go fly a kite. He's made his bed, he can lie in it. The person you thought he was was a pretend person that he made up to benefit himself, so dont be confused in to thinking your hurting that pretend person.

I really hope you get a chance to rest and recover a bit in the hospital. Keep strong, you have come so so far already.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to casio1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Big hugs !

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMoosMum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh OP hugs.

I haven't read through the entire thing but definitely you're doing the right thing for yourself and hopefully prevention him from harming anyone else.

I'd suggest to get a new phone, new number and just keep the old one for evidence. I know it's a pain to get a new number but at least then you can avoid the temptation of texting.

Good luck OP you can get through this!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Slyph For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    just thought I should check in with you lovely people.
    the past few days have been hard to say the least. I had an appointment with my psychologist today who, during out session, made the report to AHPRA, took photos of my texts etc and used our emails so all of this is the "evidence" to support her claim. It was so hard handing my phone over to her to do that. It's all so messy.. & my emotions are all over the place.. Hubby came to the session today as did my step mum, so they got to hear what she had to say too which was good.
    I had to go pick up the things out of my car today, think its a write off so more stress. Everything is piling up.
    Up until now, I had suffered major anxiety however depression was mostly mind (though a few times went deep with bad reactions to meds).. This time I feel like I am severely depressed. I have, as of 3 days ago, started effexor 75mg and am taking seroquel for sleep.. I am wondering how meds have helped any of you ladies? I know meds don't do all the work but I'm in desperate need of help..

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I have been on meds once after a friend commit suicide. Everyone's experience is very different, but the first few days were worse than before I took them. I felt anxious and panicky and couldn't breathe properly. Remember it takes time for them to kick in.

Thanks for checking in. I was wondering whether to be worried!

I hope your family is coming around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant comment on the drugs as I don't have any experience. I do think you are doing a great job I think its a wonderful thing that your husband went to see your psych with you. I hope it helped him to see what is really going on. Hold your head high hun, you are doing the right thing x