+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I know I have to stop thinking he was good - it just feels like ... ahhh I dont know. Like someone has died - been removed from my life forever & there is nothing I can do to ever change that. & when this person was such a huge part of every minute of my day, it just makes it feel like my world is crashing in around me - I hate how I am feeling & I hate I am not stronger than this? Why didn't I recognise this earlier, I was so sure the relationship would not hurt me. Wow, I was wrong!

I have to go & pick up my medical records in half an hour, I'm already so nervous about that. Oh well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Thanks ladies, I know I have to stop thinking he was good - it just feels like ... ahhh I dont know. Like someone has died - been removed from my life forever & there is nothing I can do to ever change that. & when this person was such a huge part of every minute of my day, it just makes it feel like my world is crashing in around me - I hate how I am feeling & I hate I am not stronger than this? Why didn't I recognise this earlier, I was so sure the relationship would not hurt me. Wow, I was wrong!

I have to go & pick up my medical records in half an hour, I'm already so nervous about that. Oh well!!
    Completely normal feelings. Hugs. Can you take someone with you?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MinnieMouse81 For This Useful Post:

Undercover001  (17-04-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Take someone with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Please take someone with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    we had built a good doctor / patient relationship..
    No, you didn't.

the fact that I am banned from him clinic, that he could potentially lose his wife, house, car
    His problem. Not yours and certainly not your fault.

Does anyone have any idea of the severity of this case?
    For him, yes. And deservedly so.

I mean, AHPRA have said that depending on the claims, the dr will receive either:
    1. A caution
    2. Caution with additional ethics training required
    3. Caution with additional ethics training required & supervision
    4. Suspension of license
    5. Cancellation of license
    Personally, I'd be hoping for number 5 so he won't be able to endanger anyone else again. Because your stepmother is probably right: he's probably done it before.

I really, truly hope that you get a truly caring professional who will genuinely assist you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happy wanderer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he had your best interest at heart he wouldn't have put you in this situation. If he wanted to see you well be wouldn't have messed with your medication.

Get someone else to pick up the records.

You don't need him, you have us. And we're never going to hit on you.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

gizmoduckus  (17-04-2013),jellybeanicecream  (17-04-2013),kezanazz  (17-04-2013),Kiplusthree  (25-05-2013),Kirst33  (17-04-2013),LoveLivesHere  (17-04-2013),Mod-Myztik  (17-04-2013),Undercover001  (17-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you had a friend or family member in this situation, would you blame her? I'd be pretty surprised if you did.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    [text deleted by moderator]

ETA Read your other replies and glad you are getting help. I am glad that your husband is understanding and him being upset is part of the process and hope you two can get some help to get you both through this. Can you tell your husband what you need from him and then maybe he can be that rock for you.
    Last edited by BH-KatiesMum; 17-04-2013 at 19:38. Reason: unnecessary

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemyfam For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Hello again,
    Well last night was a hard night. God I don't remember ever having cried this much, & when people ask me why, I'm not sure. The loss of a massive support? Being cut of by someone who has been allowing you, wanting you to be "co dependant" (sounds sick ahhhh I know), the loss of my amazing GP who I have always raved on to everyone about, the comfort of my sessions with him, our texts, our conversations... he was a doctor, & it bought me a calm I so badly needed that he was there for me constantly, the fact that I am banned from him clinic, that he could potentially lose his wife, house, car (mentioning that we looked up his name on white pages and saw his address & put it into google earth.. (i dont know why) & saw that his house is a very old, run down home in an area that wouldnt be expensive (maybe $300k) & his car from the 1990s which is also nothing special.. my step mother is now wondering if he has done these types of things before & that is why (or maybe he just likes it that way) who knows, im trying to make myself believe he has done this stuff before & maybe thats why he appears to not have any money... not that its relevant, but im trying to hold onto the fact that maybe he did manipulate me, becuase right now I feel like no one understands. Noone understands, he was sweet, he did try to back away when I said it was affecting my home life, he always assured me "All i want is you to be happy", "i'm always here, I just want you to be happy & content". He really wasnt bad & I feel like I have misrepresented him. God, I am struggling. I walked into work and my boss smiled at me, TEARS. fffffffar out. Well i'll be here all day so will reply as much as needed (more for me to try to take my mind off this)

Does anyone have any idea of the severity of this case? I mean, AHPRA have said that depending on the claims, the dr will receive either:
    1. A caution
    2. Caution with additional ethics training required
    3. Caution with additional ethics training required & supervision
    4. Suspension of license
    5. Cancellation of license

I'm not sure what's deemed "serious" and whats just a slap on the wrist type scenario...
    Honestly hun, just because he appears to live ""average'' does not mean he doesn't have money. My in laws look very very average, heck, even driving a 23 year old car but have got LOTS of money tied up in their banks.. it's just the way they are.

I am really hoping you are going to find a fantastic gp that will guide you in the right direction. Focus on your husband and family, you can get thru this. This gp is nothing short of sick. I would be extremely concerned to have this gp for my daughter. What would you think (take a step back and look from out to in) if this was your daughter caught up in this..?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    [text deleted by moderator]

Undercover how did you go getting your records?
    Last edited by BH-KatiesMum; 17-04-2013 at 19:39. Reason: response to deleted text

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noms85 For This Useful Post:

Lincolns mummy  (17-04-2013),Mahjong  (17-04-2013),peanutmonkey  (17-04-2013),Undercover001  (17-04-2013)