+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Each state has an organisation set up to deal with complaints about medical professionals. It is not right this person in a position of power and trust is behaving in such a manner towards you. I wonder if he acts the same way towards other patients, some of whom may even be younger than you. Please tell someone about his behaviour - it is not right.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopeg For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    50 texts a day is kinda normal when you're into someone..
    What a tricky situation. Do you have any feeling towards him? As a person? Not because he's your rock or because he makes you feel better. Do you have feelings for him as a person?
    Can you stay away from him? I know it's hard but can you stop texting him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And nobody should judge you for something like this. We put our trust in GP's. Especially when you're suffering from depression. You need that support from somebody you can trust.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs op, what a terrible situation to be put into, and thia doctor knows what he's done. It WILL be hard when you cut contact.

This is going to sound drastic, but I think it might be in your best interest to go to the ed and talk to the psychiatrists on the ward about it and tell them how worried you are about the backlash of cutting contact with this man. They're there to help and if you fear for your mental health and what you could do, its the best place to be.

Sent from my HUAWEI-U8850 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for taking the time to reply it's so easy to say he has abused his power & that I need to find another GP.. But doing it feels like my whole world is crashing around me. I have told him numerous times I need to end the communication, but things get too hard & I fall back on him, & he likes that. He told me he likes me depending on him... It is so messy, I feel like my state of mind, my ability to move forward, lies in his hands... & he likes this. I must state he is a very very highly regarded GP. I just don't know how this happened!!!
    thank you again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear at least this difficult sitch has eased your depression a little. I hope you can take this strength and return your focus to your current relationship, as this guy outta do with his (you are both married, and as much as I'm not that traditional, myself, I do believe in honouring your choices and respecting your partner, or taking a break from a relationship if need be).

Glad you have support and friendship here in BH.

I think this guy is a bit odd, 50 texts a day is very dependent on you for support, and he is being unprof.

Please stay strong and take the positives you can from this situ. It sounds very complicated and emotionally difficult, I should imagine it is consuming your thoughts and attention. It is sad this doctor crossed the line with you and has caused a difficult situation. You DO deserve better.

Good luck, I really hope you can resolve your feelings for him and move on to the future feeling great about yourself. You seem like a strong person, and in touch with and able to explain your feelings.

Hopefully 'getting it out' in here will help you to move on, if that is what you choose. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds like its been a hard 12 months for you.

Can I ask when you put it all aside that he is your doctor do you have feelings for him? and what does your hubby say about you texting receiving texts to that extent per day?

Your doctor has crossed the line but at the same time you have to babe. Did you tell your hubby you were meeting up with another man?

I really think you need to take a step back from the situation and have some counseling, this may help with your depression aswell and it will help you see a clearer picture.

Is your hubby giving you support through your depression?

big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to reply it's so easy to say he has abused his power & that I need to find another GP.. But doing it feels like my whole world is crashing around me. I have told him numerous times I need to end the communication, but things get too hard & I fall back on him, & he likes that. He told me he likes me depending on him... It is so messy, I feel like my state of mind, my ability to move forward, lies in his hands... & he likes this. I must state he is a very very highly regarded GP. I just don't know how this happened!!!
    thank you again!
    Seriously, this post says everything. Talk to people in real life to support you with this - "he likes me depending on him", he is manipulating you. Awful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Ellymoe  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your reply. I do agree, our marriages are very important, and I try to reason with this. I think "I can do this I can cut contact" & I do, & I crash back into the darkness & I reach & he's there & he's glad. Then I start to think, if I need his support to survive & "be" maybe I have to surrender. Again, I am sounding very week, I know, God I know, how ridiculous this is.
    thank you so very much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    thank you again!
    He knows you think you should cut contact...but he does not work with you to do that?

And,

He likes you depending on him...hmm...

What do these two things suggest to you?

What do you think your feelings about him would be like if you were not unwell?