+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblena View Post
    Can you go to your carrier and ask them to retrieve the texts?
    Im not sure, can they do that...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pooks View Post
    Just letting you know you're in my thoughts.
    You went to him for help. He has created more stress and made things worse than before. You are now taking back control and YOU are turning YOUR life around for YOU!! Be proud of what you have achieved and don't doubt yourself!!! You are strong and you are ensuring he doesn't do this or anything worse to anyone else!! How awesome are you!!!!!! Thank you for taking the steps to get rid of this so called doctor.

Thank you so much for your kind and reassuring words... I really really appreciate it & I hope I do feel strong soon enough!!

Oblena is offline I've done it in public and I'll do it again - I don't care who sees!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it couldn't hurt to ask the carrier about the texts - that way you'll know exactly what situation you can get them in eg if the medical board needs to contact etc.

JKust becasue you've deleted them doesn't mean they are gone for good, but I don't know much more about the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    There is nothing wrong with you. Nothing. He has manipulated this situation and he has abused your trust and taken serious advantage of you and now he is being undone.

His web is coming unstuck and he and his practice are scrambling to save their bums.

Please do not go to this meeting, I assure you that you'll get closure but not through this meeting.

Forward the texts to your step mum and wait until you can see your psych before making any other decisions.

If you feel the blackness is becoming too much, or you reach crisis point, go to your nearest emergency room.

Stay safe, stay connected to your step mum and husband and stay strong.

You can do this.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (16-04-2013),delirium  (15-04-2013),gizmoduckus  (15-04-2013),Mod-Myztik  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetheart, you have indeed made such huge strides. Your carrier can prob retrieve any deleted texts if they are subpoena'd. I, too, would reconsider the meeting if it is not to support you, and to try to talk you out of taking further action. An advocacy group could help if you do attend ~ def take someone with you who is emotionally removed from the situ.

You will get your strength back. You are a lot stronger than you think. Hugs, love and positivity your way...now, go and get a good sleep if you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just something to check, my phone holds deleted messages for a bit in trash sort of like a pc, so maybe get someone tech savvy to check it out for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have an iPhone, I believe there are ways to retrieve deleted messages on them. A friend of mine was in a similarly difficult situation and she needed to get messages back. Her provider was only marginally helpful, but a lovely tech at the local Apple store helped her recover some of the deleted messages. They don't come back to your phone, but as a html file or something.

Other phones, I don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you again ladies.

today is messy. I did end up meeting with the practice manager today. She was awful. She basically told me to accept responsibility for my actions & choices & to find another doctor. Once I told her that it was out of my control that it had already gone to AHPRA via my stepmother & psychologist, she was so cold. She told me I had made the biggest mistake I could make in this, that his life & career would be destroyed, the lives of his existing patients.. & to prepare for my life to be destroyed in the process.. I was crying & all she could say was "you need to work out your own mental health. You are no longer welcome back in this clinic". Heartbreak! I just bawled as she made me leave.... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    How awful! Please tell me you took somebody with you to witness that? Did you record it? She was trying to intimidate you. Do not listen to what she said. None of this is your fault. Have you spoken to your therapist today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    How awful! Please tell me you took somebody with you to witness that? Did you record it? She was trying to intimidate you. Do not listen to what she said. None of this is your fault. Have you spoken to your therapist today?

Unfortunately, I didn't take anyone with me. I tried to get hold of my step mum so she could come but I couldn't reach her. I will write down now what was discussed so I remember... (I totally forgot to record it too, I vomited before I went in, was so nervous!!) I have spoken to my psych too, who is disgusted and outraged & the response.. It was so crappy, I felt like I had just made a big deal out of nothing, that's how she made me feel!! She said "the boundaries had been slightly blurred" & that my doctor was very vulnerable due to pressures in his home life. That it takes two for these problems to arise, and to accept responsibility. Yep. & I just cried. She didn't want to know, didn't want to see the texts, didn't want to listen, just wanted me to go away...