+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good on u for taking the huge step of telling someone irl.
    Stay strong and keep talking to trustworthy people like it stepmum, hubby and psych.
    I don't know u I but I'm so proud, that must have been hard talking to someone. Take care xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done in having a conversation that must have been so hard. As I said before. I think you are a very strong person and will be able to overcome this and feel proud.

I'm sure you will also feel much better once you have the correct balance of medication, the way I used to see it is that it gives me a relief to be able to put things in a proper prospective and then work on coping mechanisims with therapy.

I'm very sorry that this happened to you, especially at a vulnerable time but I am sure you will be much better and stronger at the end of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    thought I should check in & give you all an update..
    today has been quite difficult & writing this is hard so I will be quick.
    My step mum visited the clinic today. & spoke to the practice manager & let her know what had been happening. This panicked me. I then spoke to the practice manager over the phone... Though I found myself defending him. I have an appointment with her tomorrow. In the mean time, she called my GPs wife (who is also a dr at his clinic) & she told him she knew. He has since cut contact with me tonight & I am feeling very depressed, very frightened, I feel that awful blackness that he has taken away, I can not stop crying. I hate that he could take it away when it affects his life negatively, but could not do that for me when it was harming me because "he cared too much". I hate it all. I'm just going to whinge tonight so I will stop.. Thank you for giving me some much needed strength on here, you're all so beautiful.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Undercover001 For This Useful Post:

Lauzy83  (15-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why do you need to see the practice manager? What is the purpose of this meeting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know it's hard to see, but this is really good that this had come out. This man was harming you, keeping you dependent on him and in turn keeping you depressed. You will now be able to get proper help from somebody who will manage your care and meds responsibly.

He is really beginning to show you his true colors and everyday you will see a little more clearly that this is good for you. Can you see your therapist tomorrow or at least speak to her on the phone? Call that Alfred number tonight if your anxiety becomes too much.

Are you ok tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Why do you need to see the practice manager? What is the purpose of this meeting?
    Im actually not sure? I guess she wants to know what was going on so that they can look into whether he needs help? Should I not go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    Im actually not sure? I guess she wants to know what was going on so that they can look into whether he needs help? Should I not go?
    If you go, make sure you take somebody with you. Your husband or stepmom. Maybe she's going to file a report and needs your signature or something?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover001 View Post
    I wouldn't go. I would be seeking independent advice and speaking with someone who is my advocate before making any decisions. I wouldn't be going there at all. I think you need to speak to your psychologist and find out the correct avenues for this sort of thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    I know it's hard to see, but this is really good that this had come out. This man was harming you, keeping you dependent on him and in turn keeping you depressed. You will now be able to get proper help from somebody who will manage your care and meds responsibly.

He is really beginning to show you his true colors and everyday you will see a little more clearly that this is good for you. Can you see your therapist tomorrow or at least speak to her on the phone? Call that Alfred number tonight if your anxiety becomes too much.

Are you ok tonight?

Its very very hard to see, but deep down I know you are right. He is showing true colours, though it's still not fair, I can't believe how far backward I feel. I might call the Alfred tonight, what do I say though? I am okay, just crying alot, lots of anxiety, but I am okay. I hate he has done this to me yet I still want his help. Stupid, I know! I needed this to be taken from me, I know that too.
    thank you again. Hope none of you ladies see this well respected doctor!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must not blame yourself. He put himself in this position when he crossed a line. You have done the right thing for yourself and to put a stop to this Dr doing this to anyone else!

You're stronger than you think. You have taken some major steps these last few days.

Stay strong!