+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    & thank you to all of you lovely ladies who replied... :-) it means so so much!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the fact that your therapist knows everything (besides his name) is really good because you are hearing from a professional (rather than just us) that what he is doing is wrong. I am sure both your therapist and stepmom have said this, but don't answer his texts these next few days (or ever! ). You need to do your best to try and make sure he can't manipulate you back into this. I think these next couple days will be the hardest but once you get through them your head will be much more clear and you will realize you do not need him.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

kezanazz  (15-04-2013),~BEXTER~  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so glad to see you took these steps today. They are entirely the right things to do and I am proud of you, you have shown great strength and courage already.

I just want to make sure that you have made it abundantly clear to your psych how much you were relying on the GP to support you on a day-to-day basis, so that the psych can put in place measures to help bridge that gap in the short term.

Do not look in to what will happen to him. It will likely just make you second guess yourself. Either tell the psych you're just not ready to say who yet, or tell them his name ASAP but do not worry yourself with what will happen to him. He certainly was not worried about you when he decided to behave as he did (despite all the sweet, caring wonderful lies he told you).

I am so so very glad you have taken the steps you have. All the very best of luck, I have a strong gut feeling that you are very strong and brave and you will get through this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casio1 For This Useful Post:

gizmoduckus  (14-04-2013),Kirst33  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was checking back in to see how you were going and I'm really happy to see you've taken steps to take back control!

I wish you all the best and strength to get you through this. You WILL get through this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's great that you have told your step mum and psych what is going on. That is a huge step forward. I hope your husband is being as supportive as the others you have spoken to today. You are doing an awesome job!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Well done you. I know how difficult this is right now, but the longer you waited the harder this part would be. Stay strong, and know that lots of us here are thinking of you and wishing you well...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have read the entire threadbut haven't replied till now.

Everyone has said what I'm thinking too so no need to reiterate.

Just wanted to say well dine for telling someone about this.

Good luck, I'm sure the road to recovery will have more challenges but I'm sure with the help of those people who truly love you, you can do this.

Best of luck xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear unundercover

I don't have anything to add to what has been said. I have been reading the thread and have been very concerned.

I just wanted to say it takes a lot of strength to speak up. You have taken the next step, but to say his name is a huge jump. We all believe you can do it. And know that you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good on you for having the balls to tell people what is going on. Keep up he good work, stay strong, you will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So happy to hear that you have told other people in your life. Especially your psychiatrist. This is a great big step in the right direction.