+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default a little advise/reassurance please

hi all i posted yesterday cos i am freaking out bout this pregnancy.i had a m/c in feb and im now 4.5 weeks pregnant.thursday night i had nightmares i was going to loose this baby too then yesterday woke up and next to no symptoms. today being saturday i woke up and my lower abdo is very achy and i have a small amount of brown discharge.my doc has given me two blood tests to make sure my hcg levels are rising but dont get results untill Tuesday.ive done 4 hpt this week each 48 hrs apart and the line is getting only the slightest bit darker each time.before i got my bfp i had a bleed that was much like af but was to early(5days before) to be her.as i am always spot on every month with af.im petrified im going to loose this one too.had anyone had this or know someone who has been through something similar and gone on to have healthy bub?

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It's the scariest time, isn't it? Just remember that symptoms come and go all the time, it doesn't mean anything. I had horrible cramps and a few spots in the first trimester too, and was on constant knicker watch and wiping all the time cos of mucus.

It's a horrible waiting game, for you. I hope your weekend goes quickly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

specialkay  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had brown discharge for the first few weeks till week 7, I am now week 9 and just had an ultrasound Friday and all was well. Brown discharge is usually dry/old blood that is making its way out of the uterus, expecially if you've had a miscariage its possible you'll have a bit of that (I had an early miscariage before this pregancy too)
    So I know its scarry to see but I wouldn't worry unless its red blood.
    As for symptoms well I'd enjoy the few hours/days if you do get a break, I've been constantly sick and I'm soo over it already!
    Try to relax, getting stressed out isn't going to help anything... easier said than done I know!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post:

specialkay  (13-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had brown bleeding at 6 weeks and it lasted for two days. I was told to rest up and try not to do too much. Everything was okay in the end and I now have a DS who is 22 months old.
    Try to take it easy as much as you can xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

specialkay  (13-04-2013)