+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Day at home today. I think some baking and cleaning will happen.
    It's pouring rain here on Gold Coast :-( So won't be heading outside anytime soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I guess I'll still be confined to this hospital bed . At only 22 weeks I need this bleeding to stop and my bub to stay firmly stuck. A day of paper reading and trashy mags ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a heap of housework to do..loads and loads of laundry.

Also going to write out my meal plan for clean eating and shopping list, write out a list of clothes I need to buy for the.whole family (badly needed!).

Oh and I can feel the decluttering bug coming on lol.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DJ Nette I hope that bubby snuggles down and stops giving you grief

Looks like it's wet everywhere! We were planning on meeting some friends at the Collingwood Children's Farm, but looking at the clouds we may need to find a plan b.

In the meantime, I'm sitting in my nightie bubhubbing when i should be getting dressed, getting the kids dressed, doing the breakfast dishes, mopping the floor, etc etc etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had planned to clean out my garage and start packing some stuff (will be moving when I find a place), but now the day is actually here I have no motivation to do that. Instead I am off to watch a friend play footy and do some baby shopping now that I know bubs sex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wednesday and Thursday it was raining here but has cleared up though there are a few dark clouds so might still get some more. Kids are awake fed dressed now their playing play dough.
    I'm do bored! I tried to play play dough but according DS I suck at building and making things lol confidence shot down !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Scrubbing the toilet and bathroom down as did quite alot last night. Its raining atm so will be a day at home which is good as DS has been at vacation care all week and i had one day off work but need a few anyway as hurt my shoulder on thursday while working.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Wednesday and Thursday it was raining here but has cleared up though there are a few dark clouds so might still get some more. Kids are awake fed dressed now their playing play dough.
    I'm do bored! I tried to play play dough but according DS I suck at building and making things lol confidence shot down !
    LOL I just got told I need to make Myer, with a lift and a swimming pool. Out of Duplo. Hmmm, that will challenge my duplo building abilities!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    off to an auction for uncollected goods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    LOL I just got told I need to make Myer, with a lift and a swimming pool. Out of Duplo. Hmmm, that will challenge my duplo building abilities!
    Haha just a wee bit.

I built a road and cars and traffic lights out of. Play dough but it "sucked" and "daddy makes better cars"